A Familiar Face

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible and drained. I dragged myself to the bathroom to freshen up and I scared myself looking in the mirror. My makeup was smeared all over my face and my eyes were red and puffy. It was then I remembered what happened last night at the club. 

FLASHBACK:

Thirty minutes to get ready is close to impossible. I ran straight into the shower and in 10 minutes I was out. I got dressed in my dark wash skinny jeans and a blue sheer button up shirt before I ran back into the bathroom to do on my makeup and hair which was a simple smoky eye effect along with my usual makeup and curled my hair. I stepped out of the bathroom just in time for a knock on the door and have the boys walk in. "WHO'S READY TO PARTY?!" Skips shouted I slide on my wedges and we were out the door.

The night after the livestream Beau and I found this really cool club and I couldn't wait to show it to the other guys. When we got there the music was already blasting and people were everywhere drinking and having fun. Beau, Daniel, and Jai raced to the dance floor while Luke, James, and I went to get some drinks. "Wanna dance?" Luke asked me yelling over the loud music. "I would love to" I say as I put my drink down and he leads the way into the sweaty crowd.

While on the dance floor we bumped into none other than Corey and some girl and a shocked expression instantly came on my face. "Corey?!? What are you doing here?" I asked taking a small step back

"I could ask you the same thing. Your bum still looks as good as it did at the airport and I heard you are dating HIM." he yelled over the music. I could feel Luke's arm tighten around my waist as he said that.

"Oi and what's that supposed to mean?" he said stepping closer to Corey. I could already feel how tense he was.

"Nothing it's just when Rachel and I were talking before she didn't mention anything about a boyfriend. I guess that's why you never called me after I slipped you my number." Corey said looking straight at me and Luke turned to me looking confused.

I could feel the guilt raising as I looked at the floor. "What is he talking about Rachel?" Luke asked me with a lowered voice

"Oh she didn't tell you lover boy? Well when we met at the airport our little flirt session got a little heated and I gave her my number." I could smell the alcohol on his breath and before I knew it Corey was on the floor and Luke was holding his hand. "Oh my god Luke!" I screamed when I turned to him and I couldn't stand how hurt he looked right before he stormed out of the club. A small crowd was slowly starting to gather around Corey and I quickly turned and looked at Beau who saw Luke leave and he gave me a quick nod before I went after him.

I saw a few tears roll from his eyes when I caught up with him. "Why would you do that Rachel? We go into one little fight and the first thing you do is go flirt with a guy that just stepped off the plane with us?" he said turning to me before he wiped his tears and continued walking.

"Luke I didn't mean anything by it. I was just mad and it was a little harmless flirting. It was nothing I promise!" I try to reason. I didn't think I would ever run into him again.

"Well apparently it wasn't because he was under the impression that there was more to it. Do you still have his number?" I stopped walking and looked down at my shoes which seemed really interesting tonight. "REALLY RACHEL?!?" he yelled throwing his hands up and storming off again