The Prefect Date

My eyes went back to clock 'It's still only 4:30' I thought to myself as I tried to keep busy. To say I was excited for this date is an understatement because truthfully Luke and I haven't had much time to spend together with him being busy with the Janoskians and me finishing up this school year. I had really let my schooling slip since I met the boys and my parents were starting to come down on me for it.

I looked back at the clock again and it only read 4:31. I let out a loud sigh and hopped in the shower anyway. He's not going to be here until 7 so that gives me 2 and a half hours to get ready. I plugged my phone into the speakers and let my music flow through and hopped into the hot shower. When I stepped out the clock now read 5:00. I smiled inwardly and decided to get almost dressed before I started my hair and makeup. I threw on a big shirt and started combing out my hair while the curling iron was getting hot. I finished with my hair at 5:30 then started on my makeup.

I remembered Luke said to dress up for tonight so I decided to do the smoky eyes effect and some red lipstick. I looked at myself again in the mirror and I was proud of my work, my curls have never came out this good before. Last First Kiss by One Direction started blaring through my speakers and I smiled and started dancing randomly as I slowly headed towards my closet. I stood in front of my clothes studying them before I finally decided on a purple one shoulder long sleeved dress that hugs my figure. I smiled at myself in the mirror and I smoothed out the slight wrinkles and put the needed items in a small bag. I looked at the clock again and this time it read 6:55. I grabbed everything's needed before I headed downstairs and put some food out for Bear which he happily started eating.

Right on time the doorbell rang and I froze before I ran to the door and opened it to see a smiling Luke. I leaned slightly on the door and just stared at him. He had on a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie and changed his lip ring into a stud and had his hair in the messy curls I love. "Wow" was all that was able to come out of my mouth. He lifted his head up slowly and his shining brown eyes locked with mine. "I could say the same to you" he said as he stepped closer.

"You look pretty damn good Mr. Brooks" I said smiling as I slowly came close to him "My girlfriend is fucking hot" he said as he finally closed the distance between us. It was one of the most intense kisses we've had. My hands tightened around his neck and I felt his hands slowly move from the small of my back to my butt and squeezed it. I jumped a little but just smiled again into the kiss as I tried to pull him closer than we already were.

We pulled away when Bear started barking at Luke from inside the house. I turned to him giggling and heard Luke mumble behind me "Slut" I turned around and playfully punched him in the arm "My dog is not a slut" "Fine he's a terrorist" "Let's go" I said grabbing him and pulling him out of the house. I locked the door behind me and walked towards the car as Luke held the door open for me. I winked at him as I got in and he ran around the other side and hopped in the back with me.

"Hey Beau" I greeted as he started the car "Hey Rach. You look hot" he said still staring at the road. "Why thank you" I said smiling "Hey get your own fucking girlfriend" Luke yelled from next to me. I rolled my eyes and leaned into him as he put his arms around me and stuck his tongue out at his brother. "So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked looking up at him "That my dear Rachel" he said poking my nose "Is still a secret until we get there" still refusing to tell me. "Ugh but I want to know" I complained starting to whine "Don't worry we are almost there" he said pulling me closer.