The girl named rogue and the alpha

"Well hi, my names Rogue Lee Knife. Ya, I know what a nice name.

Well there is a story behind my name. I am 16 and have bright natural red hair and bright purple/sometimes sliver eyes I'm about 5'8 and actually really shy, very competitive and athletic. I am one of the strongest people I know.

My parents both have blonde hair and bright blue eyes and my older brother is the same as them. So when I was born with my red hair and purple/silver eyes they named me Rogue, because I guess I'm the rogue in the family.

Oh and did I forget to mention I'm a werewolf too, so the name doesn't really sit well. But, I guess my parents didn't think of that at the time."

-----

What will happen after Rogues depression about loosing the most important person in her life; Heather Savour, her best friend.

Rogues mother forces her to go to the cottage with her brother and his friends and lets just say stuff happens and Rogue ends up finding herself stranded alone in the middle of nowhere.

She is forced to live on her own and becomes what she's always been called because it's her true name, a "rogue."

However, after years of living on her own she finds herself on another packs territory and also finds herself being strangely attracted to the alpha.

Rogue has become strong and aggressive over the years and is no longer the shy and weak girl everyone thought she had become after Heathers death.

She wants nothing to do with a pack nor her alpha mate Eric Woods.

But, what will happen? Will she get away from Eric? Will her old pack want her back? Will Eric go all possessive wolf man on her and make her stay? Will she find out who she truly is?

You'll just have to read and find out!