Chapter eight: Uh no

I thought of a plan in my head. It was quick.

"I will ask you one more time. What is your name?" He said sternly.

"Rogue." I was not lying but I knew he would think that I was messing around because I am a rogue so I call myself rogue.

Get it? Ya.

"Funny. Now tell me your name" I could tell he was getting annoyed and I liked it.

Now all I need is an escape plan to get away from this alpha and his territory.

"I did."

"No, you did not you said your name was rogue as in you are a rogue so you call yourself a rogue." He said narrowing his eyes at me and I just smirked.

He was smarter then I thought.

"That may be true. But! My real name is Rogue."

He stood there quiet for a minute. He looked to be in deep deep though then the 'I got it' or the 'really?' Face came across his expressions.

"Your Rogue the girl who got 'kidnapped by rogues' and everyone thought was dead" he said smiling.

"What?"

"Your pack. Or should I say parents went crazy looking for you. They had my pack and two others help look but your old alpha called off he search and on one ever talked about you again."

Wow. My parents actually cared. They went though that much trouble to find me and I was right there at the territory line one day.

That day I decided to be a true rogue and leave.

"They will be so happy to know you are alive." He said walking closer.

I put my hands up to tell him to stop walking and he obeyed.

"NO! I do not want them to know. They have probably forgot about me and do not want them to be reminded. I have a new life. A life as a rogue and no one can bully me anymore" I said staining my voice as I talked.

My voice was cold and heartless it held a bit of power behind it.

He shook his head and frowned. It was as if he was having a conversation with someone in his head.

"No" he whispered to himself and shook his head even more. I made it out as I did not hear him.

"You seem to be a little busy now so  I will be on my way" I said turning to walk away.

But a strong hand was placed on my upper arm and I was yanked back around.

Tingles went through my body.

What?

Maybe it is just because I have not been around or been touched by another human or werewolf for a long time.

Ya I will go with that.

"You know it is not that and you would know what it is if you would stop ignoring me and denying all your feelings!" My wolf yelled at me.

"No. You are not leaving" he growled.

Okay this guy is crazy.

"What? Yes I am! Let go of me!" I yelled shoving my hands into his hard chest tying to get him to budge but it did not work.

My wolf purred at the contact of his skin.

"Stop purring what's wrong with you!" I yelled at my wolf inside of my head.

"Oh you know you like it. He is your mate honey!" My wolf cheered in excitement.

"Uh no. I do not have a mate. I do not want one!" I yelled back at my wolf.