How to get rid of a babysitter.

"So what do you do all day?" Martin asked sitting across from me at the table.

I am still pissed that I have a guard now even after that moment Eric and I shared.

I just looked up and glared at Martin.

I didn't answer him instead I asked a question of my own "so how do you know Eric?"

"I'm his best friend" he said flatly. I could tell something or someone is bothering him.

"You don't seem happy to say that?"

"Well. To be honest we aren't as good of friends as we used to. Well before he became alpha at least" he said giving me a look.

"Oh."

I'm not exactly good with these type of conversations. I'm more of a snotty sarcastic girl. I start arguments an finish them by using there face as a punchbag.

"Uh WHAT?" Martin yelled.

"Oh! Did I say that out loud?"

Martin just nodded and a grin spreading across his face.

Shit.

"So was it your choice to be my guard or Eric's?" I asked tilting my head.

He paused for a second thinking over what he was about to say "well Eric asked me if I would like to and I said sure. So I guess it was both."

"Okay. Well then babysitter-"

I was cut off by Martin slamming down his fist on the table. I jumped at the sound a little startled "I'm NO babysitter. I'm here to protect you and keep you safe and make sure you don't run your b*tchy little ass away from here again" he yelled.

I flinched back at his words. I froze once I heard a low deep growl from behind me.

I knew it was Eric by the power coming off of his body. I could smell his delicious scent fill the room.

The air became tense as he walked closer. His heavy footsteps coming up behind my chair.

I looked across the table at Martin. A frown etched into his face as he looked up at Eric. He quickly bowed his head.

A sly smirk snuck its way to my face. Martin saw and glared at me earning him another growl.

"Leave now. You will never speak to my mate and your Luna like that again. You are no longer assigned as her guard" Eric ordered in his alpha tone that even caused me to slump in my chair.

Martin quickly bowed his head and said nothing. He walked well almost ran out of the house.

Once the door fully shut Eric sighed and grabbed my hips.

I gasped as he pulled me out of he chair with ease. Well he sure is strong. Stronger then I thought he was at least.

He sat down on the chair and placed me on top of his lap. I turned so I was haft facing him.

"You really need to stop aggravating everyone" he said with a smirk.

I knew he was kidding but it still stung. But I shrugged it off.

"Sorry I guess it's just one of my many awesome talents" I smirked poking him with my finger in the chest.

I began to trace circles on his chest with my finger tip.

But a thought popped into my mind. Who was my new guard going to be? I knew Eric wouldn't let me be unsupervised.

"Who's going to be the new one?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

His face help a confused frown "what do you mean?"

"My new babysitter."

"It's not a babysitter. It's a guard to protect and make sure you stay out of trouble" he voice came out a little strained.

"Whatever, is that same thing" I said flatly while hopping off his lap.

He stood up in front of me. His intimating high looming over me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not short but I sure do feel short when I'm with Eric.

My 5'8 figure not match for his 6'6 figure he was almost a whole foot taller then me. At least a head and a haft taller then me.

He just stared at me. I stared back. Holding the eye contact. Which I normally wouldn't. It was awkward to look at people in the eye.

"Come here" he said softly. He opened his arms letting me step into his chest and wrap my arms around his torso.

He wrapped his arms tightly and protectively around my waist.

"I won't give you another Rogue if you don't give me another reason to give you one" he whispered in my ear.

I have him a evil smile before I stood up on my tip toes. My lisp ghosted over his before I move to his ear "but isn't it all about the chase" and with that I bolted from his hold on my waist and out his front door.

A huge smile on my face as I saw his face as I ran out.

Its was complete shock and game.

A smile etched into his hard expressions.

I shut the door slowing him down as I ran down the road.

I had no idea where to go over even my way around.

I soon heard heavy well known footsteps behind me.

I turned quickly to see a determined and yet playfully looking Eric quickly running toward me.

I winked and started running down the streets.