Feelings.

*Aubrey's POV*

I was staring face to face with him.

He may have been in wolf form but I still knew who he was.

My younger brother.

He was standing in front of Luke.

My kid.

No matter who it was my kid came first and if Eric wanted to fight then I would fight for my kid.

I heard Rogues growl come from round me somewhere.

It held this sort of edge and power to it. It almost seemed unnatural for a werewolf.

Eric's head quickly snapped towards her and something flashed through his eyes but it was quickly covered up.

He stepped to the side and let Luke run by towards me. we turned quickly and Rogue and I left into the bush again.

We got back to the house and I figured out it wasn't far off my brothers territory or should I say my old pack.

"Rogue are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" I question looking at her with concern.

She quickly shook her head and looked up at me and her face turned into a nice smile that I know was pained.

"No. I just saw someone I wish I hadn't." She said and began to walk off.

But before she could leave I grabbed her hand.

"We only saw two people or should I say werewolf's today which one was it?" I had this sort of edge to my voice.

"The black one" she said and hung her head down.

My mouth fell open a little.

I had a pretty good idea. Eric was most likely Rogues mate.

That must have been what flashed through his expression today.

"Why?"

"Well Aubrey. It's a long story. That black wolf we saw today is my mate and I killed his mother when I first met him. His dad has been invading my dreams for a while but it stopped a few weeks ago. I'm not good enough for him he deserves someone better so I ran off for the last and final time and then I met you and I don't plan on going back to him. That's why I am so depressed because all of those feeling I pushed away came back when I saw him today. But I can't go back I don't belong there." She said as a few tears fell.

Rogue NEVER cried. So I knew she was really having trouble with this.

No matter how mad I could or should be at we for killing my mother I'm not.

I know what she's going through and I have a pretty good idea she was most likely defending herself.

I took a step so I was right in front of her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

There was a tug at my heart and I knew what I had to do.

Eric and Rogue needed to be together.

I could see it in my brothers eyes today.

He wanted her. He was broken inside.

I can see it in Rogues eyes right now.

She missed him badly but didn't want to hurt anyone or herself.

I don't want her to turn out like me.

Mateless.

**note**

Short chapter sorry!

I was at a highschool football game today. IN THE FREEZING COLD SNOWY RAINY WEATHER!

I'm like a Popsicle still!

But I have a school award ceremony tomorrow!

I'm getting two awards!

Yay. Not.

So I have to get sleep and look my best because I have to get up in front if my school if 950 students and then like 50 teachers and parents... Twice.

So ya!

Then I got hockey after school so maybe another short update as well!

Comment/vote/follow

-Brooke