New friends.

It's been a week since I left Eric and the pack.

I hope he followed my note and didn't look for me. But I doubt it. But by now he probably gave up the search.

I really do hope he moves on and meets someone else. Someone better then me. Someone that deserves him.

"Shut up. We did deserve him. But he deserved better than us." My wolf yells at me.

Today was just another wondering day. Yesterday was hunting and the day before was wondering day like today.

I would find somewhere like a cave or a hole to camp in or the night then hunt the next day. It was the same thing every other day.

I had been traveling seven hours until I came upon a small shelter under some leaves it looked to he hand made.

I went over and sat under it because it started to rain.

A low weak growl came from behind me and a small brown wolf came out of the bushes followed by a tiny white and brown cub.

I knew she was a werewolf because of her scent.

I bowed my head at her showing her I meant no harm.

Her tense figure relaxed a bit as she continued to walk towards me.

She quickly walked behind a bush and then came back in clothed human form.

Her cub did the same.

"Here." She said showing me the clothes and putting them on the other side of the bush.

I quickly shifted and slipped on the baggy fitting clothing and walked out of the bush and finally getting a good look at the two.

The lady looked to be maybe twenty one. A few years older then me. She had medium length black hair and dull blue eyes. She was most likely around 5'5 and skinny. I could tell she was a rogue like me.

The little cub ended up being a little boy with smooth straight looking brown hair and bright green eyes. He looked to maybe be five.

Yes he was a little young to be shifting but it all depends on the life style.

In guessing his mother was a rogue before he was born so he was born a rogue and to survive in the woods that young and being a rogue he most likely shifted at a VERY young age.

I could tell it was her son by the looks.

They looked very similar but yet very different.

"Sorry for intruding." I said giving a weak smile.

She let out a weak smile as well. "It's alright hun."

"Waz yoo nam?" The little boy asked.

His attempt at talking caused my smile to grow.

"My name is Rogue, what's yours?" I asked in a nice voice.

"Wuke!" He proudly stated.

"His names Luke and I'm Aubrey Woods" Aubrey smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled and we sat and talked for a while and waited out the rain.

-----

I found out a lot about Aubrey and Luke in the little six hours I've known them.

Aubrey's mate was killed by her father because he didn't approve of him and also the fact he got her pregnant at a young age of 16.

He then threatened to kill her if she didn't give up the child.

But her younger brother then took over as the alpha of the pack and ordered his father to back off but it didn't happen.

Aubrey ran away shortly after that and became a rogue and then Luke was born seven months later and has been able to shift since he was two.

Aubrey's last name is Woods which oddly sounds very familiar. But Luke's last name is Williams. His dead fathers name was Rider Williams.

But all I that was five years ago.

Aubrey and I have become fast friends and agreed to live as rogues together likes mini pack of three.

The rain stopped and we all fell into a deep sleep not long after.