Chapter three: The friendly rogue

Feedback, votes, random comments and follows are greatly appreciated.

----

I decided since the weekend was basically tomorrow I should get up and pack.

Actually no.

I am being forced to go to this stupid cottage and I do not want to, so no. I am not packing. My mother can pack for me.

I stay sitting in the middle of my bed thinking about how this weekend is going to play out. I almost didn't hear my mother knocking on the door.

"Sweetie I am coming in." My mother said in a soft voice.

Even if I told her not to she would still barge in.

"Rogue why have you not packed you have to leave in a few hours. Oh and please go shower, you do not want to look like a slob for your bothers friends!" She said in a irritated voice but tried to cover it up with softness in her tone.

I mumbled a few curse world just quiet enough so she could not hear.

"Rogue talk to me. It has been weeks. Come on!" She said in a pleading tone.

"Ya mother, it has been weeks. Long hard weeks. But I still need more time." I thought to myself.

When I did not speak up she let out a sigh and gave up.

"Now! Go!" She said coming to the side of my bed and picking up the bed and flipping me off of it and onto the floor.

I shot her a glare as she shot one back.

"Go!" She said pointing to the bathroom.

I groaned and attempted to get up.

I stood up straight and gave my mom an evil smirk and then my legs started wobbling and my knees caved in and I grabbed the wall so I did not fall over.

My mother gave me a worried look and came rushing over I me.

"Oh Rogue! Please stop all this! It is now summertime! Heather would not want you to be like this! Please at least start eating again! Please!" She said grabbing my face and cupping it in her hands.

I looked into her eyes.

"Heather would not want you to be like this!"

My mothers words stuck to me like a piece of gum on the bottom of a shoe.

I nodded my head and my mom helped me into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got me a towel.

"Thanks mum" I mumbled. She just gave me a loving smile.

I wobbled into the shower and let the boiling water soak me mussels and I began to relax.

After a good twenty minutes in the shower I finally got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body and wobbled into my room.

When I got into my room there was a tray of food sitting on my bed with a change of clothes and my packed suitcase.

I smiled. I grabbed the apple off the tray and walked over to the window and looked up at the sky.

Not a cloud up there. I looked up and just smiled.

"Bye Heather! I am going to miss you dearly. Nothing will be the same, but I know you would not want me to live like this! Thank you for being my best friend I will never forget you!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I wiped my eyes and smile up at the sky.

My brother knocked on the door breaking me away from the window and I went and sat on my bed and picked at the food in front of me.