Idea.

I woke up feeling hot. Like my body was on fire.

I went to get up but was pulled back down by a strong grip on my waist.

I rolled over to see a warm looking Eric.

He groaned at my attempt to get out of bed again.

"Stop." He muffled into the pillow.

I rolled back onto the bed and right up to Eric. I began running my fingers along his abs.

His body shivered under my touch. I looked up to at his face only to be met by his bright yellow eyes.

A smile wedged its way into his face.

"Good morning beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead.

I just smiled and slipped out of bed quick before he could grab me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and sauntered over to the door while making sure to swiftly sway my hips as I walked.

I turned around to see Eric's eyes now black with lust. His friendly loving smile turned into a evil grin.

This was a game.

Before I could even think Eric was getting out of bed and marching his way over to me.

I squealed before he got to be and spun around and started running down the hall to the stairs screaming the whole way.

I wasn't scared but you know that feeling you get when someone is chasing you. Ya I have that and I'm just screaming.

I heard heavy footsteps making there way behind me fast.

I turned my head to see the distance I put between us decreasing.

A evil smile still plastered onto his face. I just kept running.

I looked back again to see him a few footsteps away.

I picked up my speed as I ran down the stairs.

Right as I reached the bottom of the stairs I felt my heels slip out from under me.

Panic washed though me as I few forward but before I could hit something a strong arm was tightly wrapped around my waist.

My back was tugged back into a hard warm chest.

My breathing was fast and hard. I was still panicking about my almost fall.

I felt Eric's breathing slow. He rests his chin on my shoulders and kissed my neck.

"Calm down beautiful. I got you, you're fine" he said and with every word he kiss a different spot on my neck.

I relaxed with his small touches. My breathing began to slow.

"Good girl" he whispered against my neck.

Last night had actually been a good sleep.

Some nights I would toss and turn. Thinking of thoughts that I couldn't remember in the morning.

But last night was good considering I'm meeting the pack today. I should be panickin- WAIT IM MEETING THE PACK!

My body began to shake and fear struck my body.

They are going to hate me!

What if they don't want me to be there luna? Or reject me?

Would they kill me? Would I have to leave Eric? Become a rogue again?

All the thoughts jumped around in my head. I hadn't even noticed Eric was carrying me over to the couch.

He sat down and placed me on his lap.