Chapter four: Wolf form hide n' go seek

I finally got back to the cottage and as soon as I walked in my brother came charging at me.

"Where the hell where you?" He screamed.

"Out." rolling my eyes.

I would normally tell him where I was, what I was doing and cower back in the corner but I feel different today.

"Where." He said taking a step towards me. Probably thinking I will step back and give in. But I held my spot and looked him in the eye.

"The woods! Duh. Where else was I supposed to be? In a castle?"

"Do not speak to me that way." He yelled.

By now all of his friends where inside and watching us.

"Ya fine. Whatever." I said and shrugged and turned around and walked to my room.

I just heard him let out a frustrated sigh and the cottage door slam.

I heard a bit of mumbling coming from the living room in the cottage then the sound of shuffling feet and the front door open and shut again.

I thought I was the only one in the cottage till there was a knock on my door.

I sighed and got up off my bed and walked to the door opening it slightly so I could see who was there.

Jason.

I guess I should be nice to him and open the door considering he is going to be my alpha one day and I do not want him to hate me.

"Hey Rogue" he said sitting down on my bed and patted the spot beside him.

I kept my distance and sat down.

He let out a chuckle at my cautiousness.

"Rogue I am not going to do anything to you" he said in a slow calm voice.

"Okay, fine. What do you want though?" I questioned tilting my head to the side causing my long red hair to fall in front of my face.

I blew it away and Jason laughed.

"Just wondering if you are joining us out at the fire tonight. We invited a few more friends to come and hang for the fire. It would be nice if you came too!"

I smiled at his attempt to invite me. I bet Jordan told him to. He could probably careless if I was at the fire or not.

"Sure I guess I will go" I said sitting back further on my bed.

Okay? So I answered his question is he not supposed to leave?

"Uh... you can go now Jason?" I told or sort of questioned.

"Oh right. See ya" he said a little too quickly and left my room.

Well that was odd.

I decided to change into comfy clothing considering I am going out to the fire not the mall.

I tied my hair up in a bun and walked out of my room and out the cottage.

There was at least three more trucks in the driveway now.

Great.

I walked around the back of the cottage to the fire. The smell of alcohol was strong.

Great. Again.

I walked up to the fire where everyone was laughing and drinking just having a grand o'l time.

There had to be at least eight guys and five girls now including my brother, Jason, Connor and Braden.