Escape plan

*Over a year and a half later and here it is. The next chapter... Sorry about the wait. But well life happened. Hopefully I'll be posting more considering I have no friends anymore.....-Brooke*

I sat there processing everything.

"So do you think you could. Uh I don't know maybe untie me though?" Jordan chipped.

"Oh ya, sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

I went around and untied him. He stood up and twisted his wrist around. There were deep cuts from how tight the rope was.

"So got a plan?" He asked standing there patently.

"No. But let's go" I said walking out of the door I came in.

Jordan close behind me.

"Rog- what are you doing?" my grandma's voice went harsh. Well I should say mothers.

"I saw Jordan tied up and I didn't think that was right. Why was he tired up grandma?" I questioned. I acted completely clewless and innocent.

"He's been a very day boy Rogue. You should've left him tied up." her voice went cold.

"Well he's my brother and no matter what happens that's not going to change so he stays with me and no one gets tied up anymore. Okay grandma?" I glared.

Jordan stood behind me watching our mothers expressions carefully. She looked severely angry with me.

"Okay." She quietly spat out.

I smiled. "Okay Jordan let's go look around the house. It's huge!"

He nodded unsure but walked infront of me anyway.

"We should probably get you cleaned up too. Whoever did this to you better be watching their back. I'm not going to go easy once I find them" I slyly looked back over my shoulder and glared at my terrified yet very angry looking mother down the hallway.

We neared a bathroom and both Jordan and I walked in. He said down on the closed toilet seat and I grabbed the cloth near by and soaked it with water to clean off his blood.

"Rogue..." he whispered looking up at me "we are going to have to leave tonight or we won't get out of here alive. Mom will figure us out soon."

My heart sank. I knew he was right I just wanted to stop running.

It finally hit me.

I was a runner.

Tears began to flow down my cheeks. Jordan looked a little taken back which made me crack a smile.

He didn't know what to do. I've never cried infront of him before.

"Rogue. I know you're defiantly not okay because you never cry. So I'm not even going to ask. Just please know I'm here for you. I don't plan on leaving you alone this time. I'm going wherever you go. I'll be here for you and you'll be here for me too. We are going to make this" he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank Jordan. I am blessed to have a brother like you. But please shower because you stink and there's too much blood to white off" I said pushing out of the hug and smiling up at him.

He nodded his head and I left the bathroom only to go across the hall and explore the room I found him in earlier. The chair was still sitting there with ropes attached.. I turned around to look around and found a dresser beside a fairly large window across from me. There was a bed and a couch along the far wall to my left and a walk-in closet to my right.

I walked over to the dresser and opened each drour quietly finding a different weapon in each.

A hand gun, a wip, a knife and a taser.

I decided to look in the closet next and I found some baggy pants with lots of pockets along with many other clothes.

I decided to wait till Jordan finished his shower to explore the room more.

I heard mumbles coming from the hall. I walked to the open door and listened in.

It was my mom and one of her guards.

"Rogue knows. We have to act quickly. Who knows what she will do to us. Didn't you seen Jonathan back in the cleaning. There was almost nothing left. We have to keep her calm and happy while we are here. Let her do what she wants but if she goes outside have at least four pairs of eyes on her at all times" her voice held a edge to it. She sounded torn.

A phone rang.

"Hello alpha" my mother's voice sounded panicked.

I couldn't hear the other side of the phone call only mumbles.

"No alpha, yes alpha. Yes I will bring her home. She will finally get what's been coming" my mother's voice hitched. She must have heard something she didn't want to hear.

"Alpha. He is my son. I can't." She sounded so torn.

I could hear alpha Sean's response this time because he most likely screamed it.

I shrunk back into the room I sat down on the couch and thought about everything that was going on.

I could hear my mother's faint voice in the ball when the bathroom door unlocked "Jordan" my mom whispered.

I quickly jumped up and ran to the door. I put the best smile only face as I could, as I jumped into the hall.

"Oh hey grandma" I cheered as I smiled at Jordan. "Jordan and I are going to stay in here while we are here if you don't mind?"

I pointed to the door I just came out of and grabbed Jordan's wrist and tugged him into the room behind me.

"Thanks grandma" I poked my head back out the door and leaned over to her and kissed her cheek "love you."

I smiled and waved at her as she looked shocked and swiftly tried to cover it up and gave me a small smile and walked down the hall. She neared the corner and looked back over her shoulder.

I held my smile and then disappeared into the room with Jordan already sitting on the couch.

He was giving me the most confused look ever. I wanted to laugh but this was a serious moment.

"I lock it" I said slowly.

He looked uncomfortable to be back in this room. But he visibly relaxed as I sat with him.

"Jordan what did they do to you" I breathlessly asked. I was trying to collect my thoughts. The anger inside me was threatening to come out at the though of my brother behind torchered.

"Rogue it's not important. I'm fine now. We need to get our plan together" he sternly pointed out.

I was always one step ahead of everyone now.

"Don't worry. Just follow my lead." I smiled and got up walking to the closet.