Grandma?

I woke up on the floor. Oh who knows where.

I yelped as I noticed blood all over my body and a two men lying face down on the floor.

Both of them were laying in puddles of blood with scratches all over them.

I almost felt bad or guilty until I remembered they kidnapped me and hurt my brother.

Wait! My brother.

I shifted into my wolf and started running into the woods. I instantly got a strong smell of blood.

I ran full speed off into the direction. I ran for about 3 hour straight.

I was in an open field. I slowed to a walk when I saw two people not far in front of me.

I crept closer so I could hear but stayed low so I wasn't seen.

"Your sister is one mystery isn't she. But the red wolf and along with its family shouldn't live. It's unnatural. Lucky for us she came to rescue you before you told us. An easy game isn't it." The all dark man that had ahold of my brothers shirt snickered.

I held in a growl so my cover wasn't blown. I decided to look around to see where we were.

A cliff. He was going to throw my brother off.

Over my dead body.

I looked around to see if I had anything to cover up with.

Gross but lucky for me there was a dead body of bones with a bag or clothes beside it.

Poor girl.

I quickly shifted and changed into clothes and slowly walked up to my brother and the man.

I was maybe a meter away when I stopped.

"This is too easy" the man snickered and inched his body forward ready to throw my brother over.

I caught sight of my brothers eyes and he looked shocked.

"Over my dead body" I growled.

The man froze and turned around. He dropped my brother down onto the ground.

Jordan just groaned as he hit the grass.

"Oh this will be even more fun" he began to stock his way closer to me.

I stood my ground. Which angered him. I guess he's used to being intimidating.

Normally I would back off and cower down but he was going to kill my brother and I'm pissed.

He was in striking distance.

I was thinking to myself.

I bet he always makes the first move.

I decided to surprise him.

I took a quick step forward and to the side while punching him in the left shoulder.

He stumbled. Taken back by my movements. I took that as opportunity to swing again and punch his right shoulder.

I could see his face heating up with anger or being hit.

He took a quick step forward and grabbed my arm swinging it around my back.

He pushed me to the ground.

I huffed as I hit the ground. I looked over to my bleeding brother looking over concerned.

The man took my distraction as a time to pick me up by the shirt and punch me in the face.

My head jerked to the left as his fist collided with my cheek.

I let out a small cry.

The man started laughing "you're pathetic. For being a red wolf you sure are weak."

I snapped my head back to look at him.

I tilted my head to the side and gave him a small smile.

I spun around pulling his arm over my shoulder and flipping him over my back onto the ground.

He groaned as he connected with the hard dirt "bitch" he mumbled.

"Weak now?"

I walked over to stand in font of the man.

I smiled. He slowly got up and I jumped into the air and kicked him in the stomach. He stumbled back like five steps.

"You will never not be weak. I can see it in your eyes. You're a runner. All you will ever do is betray the ones close to you by leaving. You. Are. A. Runner."

His words made me think. I wasn't a runner was I.

I looked over to Jordan. Then back to the man.

Before I knew it my hands started burning and my head started pounding again.

"JORDAN RUN!" I yelled as I grabbed my head.

"But.."

I spun around to look at him. He was confused. "RUN!" I ordered.

He froze for a moment then got to his feet and started running.

"You're so weak. You can't even control yourself."

I snapped back around to look at the man in front of me.

"Wrong move" I quietly spoke before everything went silver.

-----

I woke up laying in the grass.

But now it was dark. Everything was covered in blood including me.

I sat up and looked around the man that tried to kill me brother lay there dead as a rock in the grass.

I spun around quickly at the sound of voices.

I bright yellow light was making its way towards me.

I slowly and quietly turned around in a circle seeing many more lights. All heading to me.

I knew I couldn't run and make it out. So I fell back onto the grass and acted hurt and closed my eyes.

The voices got louder until I knew they were circling around me.

I let out slow breaths as I listened to them talk.

"It's the red wolf!" A women's voice gasped.

It was silent for a second before I felt myself being picked up by two people.

"Take her to the pack doctor and make sure she's fine!" A women's voice ordered.

Wait that women's voice as all too familiar.

I opened my eyes and jumped out of the people's arms that were carrying me.

I stood face to face with her.

I haven't seen her in years.

My grandma.

*Okay so this is short, but I've been gone for a while. Like too long actually! I'm very sorry so here's a double update! LOVE.*

-Brooke