Pain.

*5 mouths later*

"Aunt Rogue!" Luke yelled at me.

Its only been five mouths but Luke's English speaking has come a LONG way.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around from the stove.

Ya that's right! I can cook. Just I don't cook with ovens. Those things are terrifying.

"Where moma?" He asked tilting his head and making him look even cuter.

"Out getting food" I say while I look for something to make right now.

Oh right. We found an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. We are lucky it's not on a packs territory and it wasn't that old actually. We just had to get some 'things' from a 'town' and we are all good now.

The constant pain in my body is slowly fading away. I think everyday it gets smaller and smaller because I know everyday that goes by Eric is getting closer to forgetting about me or already has and moved on.

It hurts to think he could do that but I also hope he does.

*Eric's POV*

It's been five long hard months.

I read the note she left me every night before I go to sleep.

I know she told me not to look for her but I did.

It hurt me so much when I knew she left.

It felt like my heart was stabbed twenty times and ripped out.

I looked for her for two months straight! I still have guards out there looking for her now.

I just can't lose her. Not like my sister. Not like my mother.

I'm not even going to say anything about my dad.

Actually I will. That sun of a b*tch came back to the pack once he found out Rogue left. He asked to be let back in and begged once I said no because I was his son.

He argued and I ended up killing him right there and then.

No I don't regret it. I don't even feel bad for doing it.

He may have been my father but he hurt my mate, tried to kill her, threatened her and made her leave.

So I had no mercy to give him.

"Alpha Eric?" Said a tiny sweet voice.

"Yeah?" I asked the little girl that came up to my desk.

"There is a creepy wolf walking around the outside of the land." She had a scared look on her face and I knew right away it was a rogue.

"Thank you sweetie! I will deal with it. But until then you must stay inside!" I said with a bit of my alpha tones coming out.

She just nodded and ran off.

I sighed.

-----

I was running through our territory looking around to see any sighs of a rogue.

Then it hit me.

The smell of blood.

I never understood why rogues smelt like fresh blood all the time. The don't kill every minute of he day. They eat like normal people. Or at lease Rogue told me she did.

"Eric" Clay, my beta whispered.

He nodded his head to the one side signalling there was something over there.

I heard the bush move and I jumped over it.

There stood a trapped little terrified looking cub.

A low weak growl came from behind me.

I turned around slowly.

This little cub may have meant no harm but this small brown rogue might.

She looke oddly framiliar but I didn't know any rogues other then Rogue.

This wolf almost reminded me of my dead sister Aubrey. She even had a bit of the same scent Aubrey did.

This wolf stocked up to me even though she didn't stand a chance against Clay and I she was going to put up a fight.

I'm guessing this cub was hers.

Out of nowhere a deep strong deadly growl came from behind the brown wolf.

I was going I say it was her mate but it was a female.

A strong female and the scent was all too familiar.

Then came out the same red wolf that ran away from me 5 months ago.

But she didn't have the same bright purple eyes as I remembered. She had dull silver.

Which told me her wolf wanted to take over and she was also in pain. Which caused her senses to not work properly so she didn't knew it was me.

She slowly made her way up to me. Her scent filling my nose. I was using all my strength to keep calm and not take her back with me.

I finally found her. I could have her again. But my heart ached.

I stepped to the side before she got too close and let the cub run back to them.

Something flashed in Rogues eyes but she hid it as he ran back in the direction she came.

The other wolf and its cub slowly made there way behind her but not before the female rogue looked back at me and shook her head.

Something shot through me. A hard pain of something. But what?

**note**

Triple update today because I owe you guys for those two days of not updating plus I don't know if ill get and update in tomorrow.

Hope you like it!

-Brooke