Going back.

It's been two weeks since Riley showed up.

He's been getting along with Aubrey really well.

I think it's because she told him the true story.

But Aubrey has been acting really weird.

I can see it in her eyes.

She wants to go back to her brothers pack. She's not a rogue at heart and neither is Riley.

I'm not sure if I want to go back or not but i'll do it for the two of them.

"Rogue may I speak with you?"

I nodded my head and followed Aubrey into her bedroom.

"What do you need?" I asked nicely once she shut the door.

"Well. Um" she looked down at her feet.

"You want to go back don't you?"

She looked up at me with a confused look so I continued.

"You want to go back to your brother, be part of a pack again" I stated and she nodded.

"Yes." She said quietly.

"Okay, when do you want to go back?" I asked.

"Well only if you go with me"

"I'll only go if Riley wants to go too. I won't leave him to be alone out here."

"Okay fine. RILEY!" She yelled.

I heard shuffling at the other side of the door and then Riley opened it slightly.

"Yah?"

"We need to talk to you" I said grabbing his hand and tugging him inside the room.

Good thing Luke was sleeping.

"Aubrey wants to go back to her brothers pack and join. I said that she could and it was fine but I wouldn't go back unless you wanted to go as well." I said slowly.

Riley nodded every so often while I spoke.

"So I guess I'm asking if you would like to go back and join his pack?"

"Can I think about it?" He asked in a low tone.

"Ya. Sure no rush."

-----

It's only been a few hours since I asked Riley if he wanted to go join Eric's pack.

He took maybe twenty minutes to himself and came back to talk to me.

He said it would be great to join the pack.

I knew he really didn't like being a rogue. It wasn't in his heart.

Me on the other hand lived to be a rogue but the pain in my heart won't go away and I find myself thinking back to the few wonderful days I spent with Eric.

I miss him deeply and if he will be kind enough to take me back after everything I've done to him I won't leave again.

I've had time to think and I think I should stop running away from my fears and my problems.

I need Eric. I want Eric and I hope he feels the same way.

-----

Two days later.

"Riley are you ready?" Aubrey yelled back into the house.

"Ya! I'm coming hold up!" His low sleepy voice yelled.

Just then a dark eyed Riley slumped out of the house.

"You look horrible!" Luke yelled.

"Wow thanks little man." Riley said in a low emotionless tone.

Luke just smiled and started to skip away in front of us.

"You sure love your sleep don't you Riley" I said in a teasing tone while slapping my hand on his back.

He just glared at me and we all started walking towards the territory line of Eric's pack.

I was getting more nervous the closer we got.

Which is weird to me. I'm never scared, afraid nor nervous for anything since I became a rogue about three years ago.

I normally show no emotion or edge to myself during interactions with anyone.

I'm like stone. I strong hard willed solid stone.

We reached the territory line. It felt like forever since we were walking.

Luke stopped right before he crossed and waited for us.

"Alright everyone stay behind me. We are rogues. So they will treat us like rogue." I didn't mention Eric was my mate to Riley because Riley is like an overly protective brother to me.

Plus I just think he doesn't need to know.

We crossed the territory line and walked into the deep green forest of Eric's land.

A large deep growl I knew all to well came from my side.

I slowly turned to the side just in time to see Eric pulling up shorts.

"Rogue" he whispered looking directly at me.

"Eric" I whispered back.

A smile creeping up on his face.

I looked over to Aubrey and she smiled at me. She shooed me over to Eric.

I slowly walked towards him. He stayed frozen in his spot looking at me. With love? In his eyes.

I turned my head to look at Riley. He had a tense yet confused look to him.

I finally reached Eric and I couldn't take it anymore.

I jumped to him and wrapped my arms around his big shoulders.

I felt his body jolt back a bit and my sudden movement but he quickly relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist crushing me up against his warm muscular body.

"I missed you" he whispered into my neck.

I smiled into his shoulder "I missed you too."

I really hope going back to Eric was the right choice to make.