Why are you wet

Tracey's pov

''WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, can you not see I was busy in there?"

"The thanks I get for saving your ass from suspension is really crappy." He said.

"First of all I don't need goddamn saving, and second of all didn't I say leave me alone or are you a special needs child and can't comprehend what I'm saying."

"Yah I heard you perfectly clear but I was trying to figure out why you were sleeping in the park."

"Don't talk about that."

"Yeah how you were sweating and crying in your sleep and screami-"

"SHUT UP, YOU INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE." I screamed as I walked away from him.

Shane's pov

Okay I admit that was a little

asshole- ish on my part to bring that up.

'What do you care, your Shane fucking Carter. Your the biggest the asshole there is.'

yeah your right.

But who cares she's still the fucking bitch that screamed in my ear.

I can still hear the ringing. But one question boggles my mind at this one

"Question why are you wet and not from me if you know what I mean." I said while smirking.

She rolled her eyes.

"I have another question, why were you sleeping in the park."

Then she started to glare at me.

"Leave. Me. Alone. Get this through your thick ass skull I don't like you, so goodbye."

"You know your very irritable, why are you like that."

She ignored me.

We kept walking and she wouldn't answer me.

"You look terrible."

She said nothing.

"Your hair is frizzing."

Nothing,

"You smell."

She didn't really smell, I just wanted to make her talk.

"Will you just shut the fuck up and leave me al-. Shit!"

There was an alley we stopped next to. She ran into the alley leaving me just standing there while she hid as a sleek black Mercedes rolled by. The fuck.

Tracey's pov

This stupid asscrack won't leave me alone he just pops the fuck up everywhere.

'Do you like him'

No his presence annoys the hell out of me.

Wait why am I answering you. Oh well.

Anyway he is just asking stupid questions then had the nerve to say I smell.

"Will you just shut the fuck up and leave me al-. shit"

In the corner of my eye I saw a black Mercedes with a license plate I would know in my sleep. My guardians.

I ran into a alley and hide behind a trash can that smelled like egg salad threw up on a fart but I'm gonna have to live with it. I've smelled worst.

Maybe the butthole will leave me alone. But as always I don't get what I want.

"What are you doing?"

" Listen you don't know anything and it will stay that way and if you mention any of our encounters, I will find your house and cut your dick off understand."

"Listen babe." He started walking forward,

"You and your little threats don't scare me, keep your threats to your self because I will be the assehole that you and I both know that I am."

He was nose to nose close and I was a little turned on and a little scared is that wrong.

'I don't know, maybe'

You don't know

'That's what I said didn't I '

"J-just leave me alone"

I slipped out and ran all the way to the park and this time he didn't follow me.