Transformer car

Tracey's pov

Walking home is one of the most unnerving things I go through everyday.

Even though I know my guardians schedule I never know when they could surprise me and be home early which would put me in the most horrible situation ever.

Usually I go in when they're asleep which is around 9:30, I use the ladder to get to the bathroom window and walk pass their room to the stairs that lead up to the attic, which is my room.

I've learned a trick to make sure the alarm in the window won't go off.

But the front is a little more complicated, so I stick with the window.

One time I tried to do the same trick I did for the window with the door and the alarm went off .

I ran so fast away from home to the park and slept there that night shaking with fear that they might come an find me there.

But ever since that night the park has been my safe haven.

Now that I'm walking home I got to get the ladder out and put it up, don't ask me where I got a ladder from.

It's 10 now so I'm probably safe, but you never know when one of my guardians have to relieve themselves, but let's not jinx it.

I made my way up to my room quickly in the fear of getting caught.

I put the alarm on my phone and went into a not so peaceful sleep.

**

I woke up to the smell of bacon, this must be a dream, I sniffed and opened my eyes.

Then I started to panic, If I smell bacon, bacon has to be cooked and to cook you have to be a person and the only people who could cook would be my guardians.

OH SHIT!

I overslept. But How?

'No time to think about that let's move'

For once your right

'I've been right more then once'

"Shut up."

I ran to the en-suite in the attic and brush my teeth, wash my face and put on light makeup.

I put on a red tank top, blue jeans and black jacket with my red converses.

I couldn't go through the front door. I know the code for the the system that's how I sneak out during the morning.

Now I have to use the fucking window!

I ran down the stairs from the attic and slipped into the bathroom.

I stood there thinking when the voice said something.

'Is that a knob jiggling '

"Shut up. " I whispered.

Then I heard a knob jiggling

Shit.

I jump onto the ladder just as the door opens

"What the hell is wrong with this door?"

One of my guardians said.

I literally jumped down the ladder and pulled it off the ledge and put it under the bushes and took off running to school.

While running a nice yellow Camaro rolls up beside me, the person rolls down the window and low and behold its one person I don't wanna see. Ever.

Aiyelle lordson.

"Aw charity drive can't get a ride from mommy and daddy?"

"Fuck off, Aiyelle."

The bitch had the nerve to stop me from my run to school with her transformer to say that and it's really pissing me off.

I started running again and I passed a puddle.

All of a sudden I fell a wave of dirty water hit me, it hit me so hard I landed on my sore ass.

She rolls up and says "Should of let mommy and daddy drive you"

I sit there for good five minutes then started walking to school.

Once I reach school I walk into my first period class and see the teacher is not there yet.

I walk over to Aiyelle's desk take the back of her head and slam it on the desk.

Everyone gasps, I pushed her on the floor, get on top of her and started throwing punches.

While punching her I heard a satisfying crack and I still kept punching until I was pulled off of her.

I start kicking and screaming until I felt the cold air of outside.

I turned around and came face to face with Shane.

Once again.