I took you for a Asshole not a rapist

Shane's pov

This is one of the hardest experiences I've had in Ap history.

Right now Tracey is ignoring me and its annoying.

Mr. Cock as I shall now be calling him is droning on about the Egyptians.

But I've been boring a hole into Trayle's head and she has just been ignoring it. The bell rung she packed her stuff and left.

I have a free period now so I started to wonder. Not just the halls but in my head.

What do I want from Trayle I mean what kind if effect does she have on me.

Hypothetically at least.

I mean she's just my English partner, a person who yelled in my ear and my partial friend.

I know someone is hiring her at home you don't fall down the stares that often.

Prying will only push her away and that's the last thing I wanna do.

'When did you become such a therapist'

My mom is a therapist.

'Like you talk to her that much to pick up anything'

Shut up I talk to my mom a lot.

'Yeah but you don't listen'

Yes. I. do.

I was going to continue my argument with myself when I heard muffled screams.

I followed the screams when what I saw made my stomach drop.

I saw Trayle pressed up against the lockers with the new guy from earlier above her with his hand over her mouth and him kissing on her neck.

"You know I took you for a asshole but I never took you for a rapist."

He looked up and I saw fear flash through his eyes then it turned into anger.

"You" He said.

"Yes it's me and that you and that."

I said pointing to Tracey ." is the girl you were about to rape. I mean I'm just guessing were you about to rape her? "

He let her go and ran towards me. I side stepped him then tripped him, he fell flat on his nose. That must hurt.

He got up and ran towards me again I took him by the arm and put it behind him and took his neck and slammed his head into my knee so hard he passed out. I pulled out my phone and called the police.

I looked up and saw Trayle against the lockers on the floor crying into her knees.

I walked over towards her and bent down and touched her arm and she started to scream. Like she full force screamed.

"Tracey, Tracey ,Tracey, it's me Shane remember, I won't hurt you." She started to shiver and it wasn't cold.

So I picked her up bridal style as she cried into my shirt. I started to walk to the park and sat on the bench.

she cried a little more before she came back to reality.

"I'm sorry!" she jumped up from my lap and tried to walk away.

This knocked me back. What the hell was she sorry for.

I ran after her and grabbed her wrist and she flinched.

It kind of hurt when she flinched because of me.

I spun her around and asked her,

"What do you have to be sorry for?"