It was Brownie mistake

Shane's pov

It's been two days since the whole thing with Aiyelle and life's been good.

Tracey stays with me once again and is not going anywhere.

She introduced me to her friend Thia. She kind of gawked at me like I was a case full of money.

She kept saying she admired me and how I should teach her how to fight cause I could really kick ass.

What had me laughing was when Tracey told me that she burned her pink crop top and pink converses because she hated the color pink yet there are pink streaks in her hair and when I asked them about it Tracey started to snicker and said it was a inside joke.

I loved that crop top on Tracey but now it's gone and I'm kinda pissed.

Thia introduced me and Tracey to her two best friends, Lane and Wes.

Wes seemed cool and Lane didn't drool over me. Girls may be scared of me but they still come to me.

Turns out Lane is gay. I was cool with it, I mean one less girl to worry about.

Tracey has been a little paranoid about some things, like when I touch her she would flinch but realize its me.

The first time it kinda hurt that she flinched away from me of all people but she explained it was a setback in her mind but she said she'd be fine. I still don't believe her.

The night after she came, she was sleeping and I looked at her back and I saw black and blue bruises she said that she tried to run and he picked her up and threw her on the floor.

I was about to go and give the steroid monkey another ass whooping but Tracey wouldn't let me and she has me calling him the steroid monkey, it's a perfect description.

But any way I asked her what else happen but she refused to tell me so I used persuasion, by tickling her till she couldn't breath.

She finally gave in and said that he pulled her by her foot and dragged her back to him, he also punched her in the stomach, slapped her and kissed her. I was about to leave, just outside the door when she made me promise not to go.

On a happier note, I've been planning my date with Tracey ever since she got back and plan on putting it into action tomorrow. Right now I'm...

All of a sudden I hear a banging on the door like they are the police or something.

I walk up to the door and see Mark and Jay sitting there all innocent.

"You two may be good with a gun but both of you can't act for shit."

"Shane, the humor we missed so much. It's needed at the gang, Sanchez is acting all hormonal, it gets on my nerves." Mark said.

Mark and Jay are two good friends from the gang. They are two cool people who actually aren't annoying.

"Shane your missing the game come on, so I can whip your ass." Tracey yelled.

"Oooooohh Shane's got a girl at the house I wanna see maybe she'll come home with me next." Jay said.

This piss me off. I grabbed his arm before he could enter the doorway.

"Watch it."

"Alright chill, real leather right here."

"You know how gay you just sounded."

"Whatever." He said as he stuck his tongue at me.

Mark is the mature one out of the two, so he doesn't do as much stupid shit as Jay.