He was coming to get me

Tracey's pov

I saw him pull off so I ran to the side, got out the ladder and climbed it.

I climbed into the bathroom and walk out of the door when I saw my guardian I jumped into the closet and heard as he passed.

I walked up to my room and jumped in the shower.

I turned on the water as the hot water cascaded down my body.

I felt different now with the whole kiss and everything.

I feel I don't know l don't have to act anymore at least not around him.

I feel I can be Tracey around him.

But it's just not where I can tell him everything I don't want him to judge me.

At least not yet..

I came out the ensuite and as soon and my foot came out the door I was pressed up against the wall with my guardian looming over me.

"Long time no see." He said as he started kissing my neck, then my lips.

I tasted beer and weed. He shoved his tongue in my mouth I bite down hard on it.

"You little bitch." He slapped me in the face hard then he continued.

He started touching my area as tears streamed down my face.

"Its only a taste of what you can get."

After he said that, he left.

I dropped to the floor and started seeing flashes in my head, come and go.

I started shaking, panic was creeping up on me. I couldn't sleep he'd come back and do more then what he just did.

FLASHBACK...

I was wet and slimy from being down in the basement for two days. I saw the door open and he came back in again. "Hey, how are you?" He asked like he cared.

I started to cry and shiver. He came over and kicked me in the stomach and dragged me up by the hair

"When I talk, you answer me, you hear?"

"Yes."

"Now lets have some fun."

He started pulling up my shirt and I started to struggle. I started kicking and punching trying to fight him off.

"No. no no no no no.NO. NO NO . NO . PLEASE ANYTHING ELSE. Anything else j-j- just not that, please."

He ignored me and then me kicked again and said "Shut. Up."

He unstrapped my bra and then undid my bottoms.

"NoNoNON you will not do this to me again." I got up and started to run away towards the door banging on it.

He then picked me up and threw me on the floor. I started to struggle as he tied my mouth then he, he , he-

************************************

I started to cry and cry and cry then I started to have those thoughts of death and I needed someone sane so I called Shane he's my only friend it's 2:00am but he can help me.

I got my phone with my shaky hand and dialed.

I was chanting in my head please pick up, please pick up.

"Hello." He said in a sleepy voice.

"S-s-s-Shane you there."

"Woah woah woah Tracey what happen?"

"S-s-s-Shane all these memories in my head I can't take it. HELP ME?"

I started to cry again and started to shake.

"Tracey I'm coming to your house go outside I'll be there okay."

"S-s-s-s-Shane HELP ME!"

Shane's pov

My phone started to ring while I was in my sleep. I woke up and answered it

"Hello"

"S-s-s-Shane you there."

Is that Tracey.

"Woah woah woah Tracey what happened?"

"All these memories in my head I can't take it. HELP ME!"

"Tracey I'm coming to your house go outside I'll be there."

"S-s-s- Shane. HELP ME!"

I got up put on my pants, my army jacket and my black timbs and took the Range Rover.

I pulled up and saw Tracey sitting on the grass in a ball.

She spots me gets up and runs towards me and hugs me.

"Tracey what happened?"

She started shaking her head.

"Tracey get in the car we're going to my house come on."

She walked to the passenger door and got in.

I started the truck and drove home.

I helped her in the house to my room and she sat on the bed in a ball.

"Tracey you oka-."

"He was coming to get me, he was coming to get me."

"What who was coming to get you."

"My dad, when I was 12 he was coming get to get me from my friend Izzy's house and was driving to get me cause I pleaded him to come pick me up. He was driving when a tractor trailer ran the light and hit him in. He died on the scence. That's when everything fell apart. Shane everything fell apart and you know what, it was all my fault it was a my fault. You see these scars Shane it was all me who did this to myself." She said as she pulled up her sleeves. "You know the best part. I deserve this. All this, what am I even doing here I don't deserve help or comfort all this shit is a privilege I don't deserve."

She started to get up and try to leave.

"Tracey you can't go anywhere. Not like this."

"No I need to leave, I need to leave."

I grabbed her waist and she started to scream and cry.

"Tracey it's okay, don't cry it's okay stop crying. It wasnt your fault the driver that hit him it was his fault not yours. Everybody deserves help or second chances."

She kept crying till she feel asleep.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I laid her down on the bed and scooted next to her and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.