Unbelievably hot

Tracey's pov

When Shane doubled over laughing I couldn't help but smile which is something I haven't done in years.

I'm not even exaggerating. What did I have to smile for, but a boy who has only been in my life for not more then 2 weeks made me crack a smile and its kinda cool.

But he is still an annoying butthole.

Mr. Cockrine was looking at Shane like he was crazy.

"Mr. Carter is there something funny about Constantinople."

"No Mr. Cockrine but there is something hilarious about your hair not being yours."

Mr. Cockrine a cheeks inflamed.

"Detention after school for a week Mr. Carter."

I knew that Shane was laughing at my text but I looked at Mr. Cockrine closely and saw the tope on his head I started snickering.

He narrowed his eyes at me and he said,

"Since this is funny to you Ms. Mackentire you have detention for a week also."

"What the hell. I didn't do anything, it's not my fault you can't grow hair."

Everyone ohh'd.

" Two weeks detenion."

"You know what, fuck this I ain't going to no goddamn detention and you can go buy a tope that actually matches your hair color. Goodbye."

I walked out the class and started wondering the building, doing nothing then I head out to the field to sit on the grass and just visualize me and my dad.

FLASHBACK

"Daddy I don't wanna learn football.''11 year old Tracey said.

"Why not honey it's fun you'll see. Now I'm gonna throw the ball and you go long and by go long you run and try to catch it, got it."

"Got it" She said bored.

He threw the ball and she saw it spiraling towards her she ran after it and tripped over her own feet and fell to the ground.

"Sweetie you okay."

"No daddy I fell and scraped my knee. It hurts daddy."

" Alright we'll get a band aid and I 'll kiss it better."

" Eww daddy I'm not a baby."

"No your not a baby but you'll always be my baby and don't forget it."

************************************

I pulled up my jeans and looked at the scrape on my knee. Something so small holds a bright memory.

"Battle scar? clumsy.''

"What makes you think I'm clumsy and what does that have to do with a battle scar?"

"You fight to get down the steps without falling and that makes it a battle scar and makes you clumsy."

"Wooooow. Your unbelievable."

"Yeah unbelievably hot."

" Whoever told you that is a liar."

'Your lieing to yourself

I know I am.

"So you don't think I'm hot."

"Nope" I said poping the p.

Liar

"Do you really believe that." He said coming closer his minty breath puffing in my face.

"Yes" My voice said shaking

"Creo que su mentira"( I think your lying)

"I took French not Spanish. How do you know how to speak Spanish anyway?"

"I'm half Brazilian."

"Oh well.....I'm all American. That doesn't count, does it?"

"No"

"Say something else, I knew you had an accent in there."

" What do you want me to say."

"Anything."

"sus ojos son bastante."( your eyes are pretty )

"What did you say?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not."

"It's personal."

"You say something in Spanish and won't tell me."

"Good thing you took French ."

We both chuckled at that and fell into a non-awkward silence what do you call that, oh comfortable.

He started fidgeting with his fingers so I said "Why are you fidgeting like a child who just stole from the pantry?"

"Youknowtrayleitsokaytobeacutteryoucouldgethelp."

I looked at him dumbfounded what he said was all mumbled so I couldn't hear what he said.

"What did you say?"

"Its okay to be a cutter Trayle you could get hel-."

"What are you talking about."

"I'm talking about the scars on your arm."

" I don't cut myself and don't insinuate shit if I don't tell it to you and once again you have just piss me the fuck off Shane." I got up and walked my ass to my next class.