Or is it just a excuse

Tracey's pov

What is his problem why can't he just leave me alone? Why does he have to know.

Why did he have to see my scars or wake me at the park and take me out school after I fought with Ayielle? What does he want from me?

Right now I'm running home. Yah that's right I'm running home.

My guardians aren't home now because its 1:30 so I'm good.

The beep went off for the door of the house, as I walk in, all my worst nightmares come to the forefront.

There sit my two guardians sitting on the sofa staring at me.

" What are you d-doing h-home."

"This is our house we come as we chose." One of them spoke.

He got up, came forward and slapped me across the cheek.

"What a stupid question you would ask little girl you don't ask me questions. Right dear? "

"Of course such a stupid child. Why are you not in school and are disturbing us with your disgusting presence."

"I don't know"

I can't tell them the truth I'll get it worst.

He punched in the face. I fell to the floor.

"Wrong answer." The witch said.

Scratch that. The bitch said.

" I'll ask again why are you not in school."

" I DON'T KNOW." I yelled.

Wrong move.

"You do not yell at us and for that you will be punished." He said.

I was repeatedly kicked everywhere. My head, my stomach, legs.

Then he started to drag me downstairs.

NO, NO, NO, NO.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP IM S-SORRY PLEASEEEEEE" I started screaming because downstairs is where it's the worst it's where it mostly happened.

I could hear the clacking of her heels as she follows him dragging me downstairs.

Sometimes she comes to watch and right now she's coming.

" STOP YELLING, YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE." She kicked me with her pointy heel in my head and everything went black.

I woke up and everything was blurry I smell blood, sweat and sex.

I know that mixture anywhere, I'm in my basement. I got up and fell back down, everything hurt.

Especially my head, I reached up and felt a huge bump. Shit.

I got up and went towards the door and tried to open it but realized it was locked from the outside.

I'm still in my clothes from yeaterday and I still have my watch right now it's 1:30. So my guardians are hopefully at work.

I'm stuck in here and once they come home I'm gonna get another beating.

I backed up against the wall and cried and cried and cried.

Shane's pov

Trayle didn't come to school today and I don't know but I have a nagging feeling it's because of me.

'And you care because'

Because I do, got it.

'Sure'

I'm bored out of my fucking mind in this class. So I got up and walked out of the classroom.

"Where are you going" Mr. Malay asked.

"None of your fucking business."

I was walking down the hall as I saw Ayielle walking towards me. Oh shit.

"Shaney where are you going."Her annoying voice squeaked sounding like a fucking squeeze toy.

"I'm gonna tell you what I just told my teacher, none of your fucking business."

"Shaney why are you being like this. I thought we had something special."

"First of all can you stop calling me Shaney, second of all you thought wrong."

I pushed pass her and starting walking again.

"Is it because of charity drive?"

" Who's that?"

"Tracey."

"Who's that?"

"The one that hit me."

"Her names Trayle."

With that I walked out of the school.

I thought about what Ayielle said.

It wasn't because of Trayle that I hate her at all thats different, I hate Aiyelle period.

But did Trayle do something to me at all.

'Maybe'

Who asked you, I mean she is still the same bitch who yelled in my ear.

'Or is it just a excuse.'

No, it's not.