Forgiving the dickhead

After school me and Shane headed to the park and sat on benches.

By benches I mean benches.

Shane would sit down not feel comfortable and we would move.

He went through five fucking benches until the fifth one suited his liking.

"Are you done yet or would like to adjust the stick up your ass some more."

"I don't have a stick up my sexy ass thank you. I am a very special person and have special way of doing things like adjust my ass to these hard benches."

"Yah special ed." He playfully glared at me then said.

"Come here."

I sat on the bench and put my legs over his.

"What the hell you unloading your heavy ass legs on me for."

"Because I can." I said in a sing song voice.

We sat there admiring our surroundings until a topic came to mind.

"Shane I think you need to talk to your dad."

"No."

" That's it, no."

"No I will not talk to that son of a bitch it's not happening he can kiss my ass! I'm not doing."

"I don't want you to do it, I want you talk to him please."

"I'm not talking to that fucking dickhead. He didn't even come and see

me in the hospital and he is my supposedly my fucking father.

So if you need a good fucking reason why I do not want to talk to him Tracey, that is it I got shot and my 'dad' didn't even come and see his son so once again I will not talk to him."

"Shane your dad has made mistakes and he is a dickhead but you have to let him be able to fix what he's fucked up even if its his relationship with his son. I promise you you will feel much better without this resentment you have toward this man."

He started to snicker.

"You called him a dickhead."

"Listen you short attention spanned ding dong you have to talk to him do it for me and yourself."

"Alright I will try for you and if I get angry I'm leaving."

"Thank you."

We sat in the park so more talked, made out, got toys and pieces of candy thrown at us until we decided to leave.

---

Shane pulled up into his garage and got off the bike, with me following behind him.

The Range Rover was in the garage letting us know his dad was home.

We walked into the kitchen and Shane tried to bolt upstairs so I ran after him and dragged him back into the kitchen where his father stood.

"Sperm donor umm.. we need to talk."

I slapped his arm hard.

"Owww what the hell. Fine 'dad we need to talk. Happy?"

"Ecstatic."

"About what?" His dad asked.

"Ummmm...... Tracey help here."

"Shane wants to talk about the resentment he has towards you."

"Okay." Mr. Carter said.

"I have questions like why didn't you stop when I knew?"

"When you knew what?"