Elaine

Shane's pov

I was walking towards my baby, she's a red Honda CBR 1000RR 2009 motorcycle.

Her name is Elaine and don't judge me, she is my baby.

She is the only thing I love and the only thing I will cherish forever.

One time someone keyed her.

I was in a straight fit of rage.

I found that person and what I heard after that was that they were walking with a limp for three weeks and had a few cracked ribs.

Not only did they key my baby but I also had to pay for a new paint job.

I'm not poor but I don't want to take my money and pay for something that could have been avoided, just sayin.

I don't know why but being on a bike instead of in a car just feels right.

I put on my red helmet, and if you didn't notice red is my favorite color.

I put my leg over the seat, pop the clutch and rode.

I skipped a few red lights but I wasn't caught so its all good.

I believe it's not a crime until you get caught and I've never been caught so therefore I am not a criminal.

I pulled up my driveway and put the motorcycle in the garage next to my dads 2003 Land Rover Range Rover.

I walked into the house and saw my mom. My mom is from Brazil and my dad is European so I'm mix.

My mom's a therapist for adoptive children and my dads a Cardiologist.

"Hola mama"(hi mommy)

" ¿qué estás haciendo a casa temprano"(what are you doing home early)

"Schools boring and I had things on my mind."

" Wanna talk about it. "

" No "

" Where's sperm donor"

" That is your fath-."

"Ma if you finish that sentence I will walk right out of here."

" But baby he is."

"Ma that was not the answer I was looking where is sperm donor."

"I'm right here." He said

"Oh hi sperm donor."

"Why can't you call me dad or father like a normal person."

"Normal people are boring. No offense ma."

"Some taken"she said while sipping coffee and reading her book.

Everytime I talk to her I feel like I'm lieing to her.

She is oblivious to the fact that she is being cheated on by her supposedly loving husband.

I want to tell her but she'll think I'm lieing cause she knows I hate him and doesn't know why.

"You have know respect. Alyssa why can't we ship him to boarding school or better yet military school?"

"For the 25th and final time, no."

"What don't want me to spill your dirty little secrects." I muttered she didn't hear me but he did.

" What secrect." He said innocently.

I just gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"I'll be going up to my room now."

I head up to the stairs to my pitch black door and stepped inside. Everything was either red or black.

From my red king size bed frame to my black sheet and my red and black walls.

I love all of it. I take off my signature army jacket and throw it on the floor.

I jump on to my bed and think about Trayle.

Why did she freak? If she's a cutter I can help her.

'You like her, you like her'

No I don't helping her get over her problem doesn't mean I like her got it.

'Whatever you say I'm just a voice'

Tracey's pov

I cried so much I hiccup when I talk. It's 10:00 now so my guardians are here. I think I hear footsteps.

The door opens and when the light hits me I recoil from it.

"Get up and go take a shower, you stink." The witch said.

I got up and walked pass her as she grabbed my sore arm and pulled me down.

"I go first you little whore."

She slapped me across the face and marched upstairs. I ran up three flights of stairs towards my room.

I took of my clothes and took a shower while in there I cried a little bit.

'Who are you kidding you cried a lot'

I cried at how my life is and how helpless I feel.

The pain of the scorching water hitting my skin now, is no comparison of the pain these people cause everyday or the fear they instilled in me.

I'm afraid one day they might come up here and drag me down those steps and kill me.

I try to run away but with what money or to whom all my family is dead.

Their accounts are impenetrable a little high schooler can't break into those.

I get out the shower and get out my shorts and t-shirt and set my alarm and hopefully it will wake me up this time.

I lay in the bed and just as I was about to drift off I see Shane's face pop into head.