Beat you

Shane's pov

I felt numb. It felt unreal. I just felt plain old numb.

When I showed Tracey the text her, hand went over her mouth in a gasp, she pulled me into a hug, I just stood there.

I needed to find him. I grabbed her hand and practically dragged her out of the building.

I found my bike and got on.

"Shane you can't drive like this, your upset."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"No, your not."

"Tracey you coming or not?"

"Um alright, I'll come. Just calm down."

"Alright."

She smiled at me and it helped a little bit.

Only a little. I still have one thing I need to do and is get to him.

She got on and I headed to the hospital.

We got there and I headed for the floor he works on.

I went into the elevator with Tracey following behind me.

I pressed the button with more force then necessary but I didn't care.

I couldn't stop tapping my foot, it's a habit I have when I have the urge to hit something or someone.

Preferably someone.

But then my hand was enveloped in something small and warm.

I looked down and Tracey was holding onto my hand.

My foot stopped tapping.

I turned back to looking forward, leaving my hand in hers.

I heard the ding of the elevator and walked out with Tracey's hand still in mine.

I burst through the doors and saw him making out with some red head chick in scrubs.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Um....... Nurse Hinds comeback when I'm done."

"No do not comeback, his wife just died."

"You ass you said you were single." she said and she slapped him across the face.

"Tracey can you wait outside real quick?" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Okay, I'm gonna look around."

I closed the door and turned towards him.

"Are you sick?"

He gave me a confused look.

"You must sick in your head to do all the shit you do."

"When I say your name it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. You disgust me. Your a lying, cheating asshole and YOUR THE REASON MY MOTHER IS DEAD." I took the picture on his desk and smashed it towards the wall. I took everything took everything and slid it off his desk and punched a hole in the wall.

"She loved you, she gave you her all an you stomped on her heart and crushed it and I hate you. With everything in me I hate you and I will hate you forever. I will never call you sperm donor ever again you do not deserve to be the sperm that fertilized my mothers egg you are just Martin."

I was about to walk out the door when I said,

"What pisses me off the most is that you sent me that in a text. You couldn't tell me in person you ass you sent me something so important in a text you fucking bastard. Go. To. Hell. Martin!"