Delusional Bitch

Shane's pov

When Trayle threw the French toast in Ayielle's face I knew it was all over.

Ayielle took the syrup and poured it all over Trayle.

So I joined in and splashed the orange juice in Ayielle's face.

Then someone screamed 'Food fight!'.

That someone was me.

Waffles, syrup, eggs, toast and liquids of all kind were flying across the resturauant.

It's weird I thought that when I screamed food fight that people would look at me like I was brain damaged, but obviously I was wrong.

I mean this isn't a school cafeteria, but what the hell.

I started grabbing food off the table, floor, and on myself to throw at complete strangers.

Then the owner was coming in.

I knew he was the owner because I watch Waffle House commercials.

Weird how could come today of all days.

I saw his face and he was not happy, more like pissed.

I grabbed Tracey by the ankle and pulled her down.

She was laughing at the old man who was pelted with waffles by his grandchildren.

"We gotta go the owner is coming. crawl to the exit."

We started crawling till we reached outside and bursted out laughing.

"That was more then what I wanted to happen but it sure was hilarious." She said.

"That was awesome. Not even awesome, that was epic."

"Yeah it really was."

"I've been urging to do this all day."

"Yeah, what's that?"

I leaned forward to kiss her when she said,

"No."

Then she started to run away.

"You want a kiss come get it, Mario cart."

I started to chase her, I finally caught her around the waist and started kissing on her neck.

She turned around and kissed me.

She rapped her arm around my neck making the kiss deeper. She still tasted like cotton candy and Carmel.

I bite her lip and she opened up her mouth and I kissed her even deeper.

Then all of a sudden a scream echoed through the parking lot.

I pulled back and looked to see an angry Ayielle.

"What are you doing?!" Aiyelle said directing her comment at me.

"Um what does it look like?"

"Your cheating on me with charity drive!" She said with that shrill, annoying voice.

"First of fucking all, her name is Tracey second of all, get this through your thick fucking skull we were never together!"

Her eyes turn doey and soft.

"You said you loved me."

I could feel myself getting frustrated, so I turned to my second language.

"Usted perra delirante, No me gusta que."(You delusional bitch, I don't like you.)

"What?"

"Oh so you don't get it in Spanish and English okay I'll speak dumb. I, Shane Carter do not like or ever said he loved you Ayielle Lordson."