Sneaking up the window once again

Tracey's pov

It has been an entire week since I have spoken to Shane. I felt empty. You don't know how many attempts I had with a sharp object. Me and Thia have grown closer though.

She is my first friend and is hilarious she just speaks her mind and doesn't give a shit. I've been borrowing her clothes the whole week.

She has nothing but dark colors yet her personality is so bright. She thinks that the color pink is the root of all evil.

You know what she did, she burnt my pink crop top and pink converses. She literally had a bonfire in her yard.

I came out there and she had marshmallows and everything. I asked what are you doing she said burning your crop top and converses.

Then she had the nerve to say wanna marshmallow.

All in school I've been avoiding Shane if I see him in a hallway I walk away, if I see him in a staircase I turn and run.

I can't afford those memories to come back. Shane kept them at bay, what do I do now.

Nothing absolutely nothing. Right now Thia is making some crazy shit she read in a book.

It's a pancake taco. You put butter, syrup,eggs, cream cheese and bacon in it then bake it. That is weird but I wanna try.

I asked Thia why if she hates pink why does her hair have pink streaks. She said she was on her period. I said what does have to do with your hair.

She said she was on her period and got inspired by red and wanted to put it in her hair, red dye not period blood she said and then she said she did it herself and the goddamn thing can out pink. She said she cried for a week.

So I'm sitting here on the bed conjuring up a plan to get my clothes from Shane's house.

I can't go another week dressed in black and purple. It's now 12 in the morning, so I'm gonna go to his house at 2 and sneak my clothes out. I fell of into a black darkness.

'I left my girl my girl back home, I don't love her no more, and she'll never fucking know that'

I woke up to Wicked Games by The Weeknd and realized its time to put my plan in action. I hopped up put on the boots, and pants and sweatshirt Thia gave me.

I head out and started to walk to Shane's which isn't far from Thia's.

I saw how to get to his window by using a tree and I started to climb the tree. Shane never closes his window so I climb in and walk down off the ledge it's pitch black but I can see enough. Then all of a sudden my neck is being crushed.

"Give me a good reason I shouldn't snap your neck and kill you."

I couldn't breath.

"S-s-s-s-Shane it's m-m-me Tracey."

He let go and stepped away and turned on the lights.

"Hi." He said.

"Ummm I wanted my clothes but-

"You didn't want to face me, I get it."

"It not that Shane."

"Then tell me what is it."

"I can't tell you." I whispered.

"Why the hell not, don't I get a explanation."

"You do, I just can't give you one."

I grabbed my bag when Shane appeared in front the door.

"I want a explanation." He said through gritted teeth.

"Shane I can't give you one."

"Then your not going anywhere till I get one."

"Shane please I just wanna go."

"Where's my explanation?"

"I can't give you one."

He looked closer at my face. Uh oh.

He saw my bruises, which still haven't healed.

"Tracey did you go back to your house." He said.

"No."

"Then why are there slap marks on your face."

"Um muscle spams."

'That is lamest excuse. ever.'

He pulled my chin towards him.

"Explanation. Now."

His brown eyes stared into my soul and I broke, I told him everything from when I used the bathroom at the party till now. To say he was pissed was an understatement.

He was flamed. Cool right. Yeah, but he was angry.

"I'm gonna go somewhere."

"No Shane don't go anywhere."

"No I'll be back go to sleep alright." He said as he kissed my forehead. He turned around and left.

Thia is casted as Avril Lavigne.