My english teacher.

Harry's P.O.V.

I walk in school smiling like mad. You must be thinking what the fuck? what are you doing in school at 7:20 right? well I'm madly in love with my hot English teacher. I proceed to his class I want to talk with him............alone. Anyways I walk up to his door when I hear a conversation. What? so what if I ease drop I'm only human.

"Yes don't worry i'll be fine. Yes yes ok tell Chloe I love her and ill see you after school love you too. " He says and hangs up. He seems to walking towards his door so I bolt it clinging to the nearest locker and pretend to unlock it. He comes and approaches me. Shit. Shit shit shit. Ok calm down. I look up and he smiles I smile back.

"Mr styles you need something?" he asks with a questionable look. Hell yeah.

"Uh yeah actually I need help with health if you could.........?" he nods and I walk in his room I show him the paper he furrows his eyebrows. Oh dear god I can feel myself getting excited just by his 'smart look'.

"Ok so what you do basically.... well see here is you......... uh................ yeah."

"Yeah the e cigarettes has just as much tobacco as a regular cigarette. " He says I nod and copy it down. He smiles at me as I look up.

"So uh why do you always get here early?" I feel my stomach do flips and a mini nervous dance. He realizes I get her extra early for him?

"Oh see... well erm I sometimes wait to do my homework in the morning s'all." I lie. He nods and the bell rings. Saved by the bell I think.

"Well see you in fourth period then. " He says and slaps my back as it tingles after his hands leave my jacket and I start for first period.

--nutrition --

"Hey styles. "

"Hey Payne how's it going. "

"Pretty good just tired I suppose. " I say as Liam and Emma walk up to me as I sit in the library reading mythology mr Tomlinson gave us.

"So how goes it?" Emma ask

"Ok just reading as we are in a library."

"I can see that nerd how's mr Tomlinson go see him this morning?" Emma asks sitting down next to me on my right and Liam on my left.

"Yes I did he helped with my health and that was it. "

"Well hey it's something right?"

"Yeah I guess just wish it was more than that y'know. "

'Oh believe me we know. " Liam says and they break into laughter the librarian not giving a shit. The bell rings shortly yeah fourth period.

--Fourth period --

I plop down happily at my table Liam next to me and Emma in front of us. For some reason Tommo (mr Tomlinson) didn't have anyone sit next to Emma so she just sits there uncomplaining alone except for us talking to her just saying.

"So what are you going to do today?" she asks smiling and writing down the warm up on the board.

"Well not sure flirt maybe and just stare a bit and space out not sure yet. " I say she just nods and Liam shrugs. Emma is very beautiful if we weren't friends and I wasn't gay I would go for her. I think Liam may be developing a crush for her not sure yet. She has shoulder length blonde hair dyed and blue big eyes pink plump lips big eyelashes a bright white smile and is tallish and slim. While Liam's eyes are hazel like a sort of shaved quiff stubby and is fit but skinny at the same time. I think they would make a cute couple. As we are chatting I've noticed that he's giving a lecture I'm not really paying attention until.....