What's wrong

James P.O.V.

I groan as my flight takes off for non stop to Australia.

"OMG James Franco?" I hear a women shriek and I groan even more. Next time I'm getting a fucking private jet I should've done that to begin with.

"Yes I'm James Franco hello. " I say annoyed a bit I love my fans I do but I'm on an important mission.

"OMG hi! you are my hero I loved you in this is the end how you were just so.... douche. " I look at her puzzled

"Um.... thanks. " I say and she nods and walks back to her seat fastening her seat belt as do I.

-- the next morning around 4 am --

"Sir.... sir.... sir I'm sorry we need to clear the plane. " I hear and. Groggily get up.

"I'm sorry. " I say and grab my backpack I had with me and hop out of the seat and walk on the ramp and out into the Sydney airport. Currently I can see that it's raining and I groan I love the rain but not when I'm on a mission ha! I'm like double oo7 on a secret mission I feel like this is from sky fall and I can be a badass agent. I just shrug but I realize I don't know where they live. I whine out of frustration and annoyance. I decide to just stay at a hotel and figure it out after some much needed rest. I call a taxi in the rain and book a flat like hotel room and call it a night.

Niall's P.O.V. (OMG yes!)

Currently me and Taylor are watching mission impossible I love Tom Cruise.

'Hey babe we should be heading to bed Chloe has ballet early in the morning." He says and I groan and fiddle with his hair.

"Does she have to go?"

"Yeah unfortunately otherwise i'd be sucking you off pretty boy. " He chuckles showing his sparkling teeth.

"Whatever you know it's better when I do it. " I tease

"I'm not going to lie....... you are better. " He laughs and I just shrug and check the time. It's like 3 am and I decide it is time for bed.

"Ok lets go then. " I say and we lay in bed and I kiss him softly sweetly then out the covers on us as he wraps his muscular arms around my slim waist and we pass out.

the morning (same as James arrival)

"Daddy daddy I have my practice. Have practice c'mon I have ballet!" Chloe cheers her giggling bouncing off the walls like echoes.

"Ok ok sweetheart where's dad?"

He's making breakfast of course. " She says pulling me along and I realize I don't have a shirt on or pants.

"Daddies naked!" she cheers giggling and running away.

"No...... it's called boxers!"

"Don't teach our child that. " Tay giggles and I just sigh laying my head on his back as he flips some waffles.

"Morning. "

"Morning love. " I still remember Louis's voice when he used to say that and I feel a tear slip.

"You have your tutu on?" Tay smirks holding her pink tutu.

"No I can't find it daddy can you help me? did you throw it away?"

"Throw it away no I think maybe you left it at your last rehearsal. "

"WHAT?!" she cries

"I don't know. " Tay shrugs and I laugh and he holds it out and she squeals loudly