Your confession?

Louis's P.O.V.

I walk in the school and walk into my room and find Liam there instead of Harry.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask sounding cheerful.

"Well I don't know my first class I have free period and I know you don't have first period. " He says

"Yes well that's cause I only have to go to the morning meetings at 8:30. "

"Yes I know Harry told me every single morning for some sort of reason. "

"Yes now shut up and come here. " And I pull him and kiss him I pull down my blinds so its covering my door and kiss him deeper and slip my tongue in his mouth our tongues doing a slight tango.

"God I love you. " He moans between kisses

"I love you more. " I say kissing him smiling into the kiss.

"How much?" He asks smirking

"So much it might kill me. " I say and part our lips.

"Why did you stop?" he asks

"Cuz Liam ok i know you have health with Harry for first now go before you are late I will see you after school. "

"Oh now Lou that's much too far from now. " he whines pulling me closer.

"I know babe but that's life it's only 7 hours away from each other. "

"But ever since well a couple days I can't bring myself to stay away from you for another minute. "

"That's not true a couple says ago you didn't talk with me didn't see me. " I say chuckling

"That's certainly not true. See I have a confession to make. " He says biting his lip and I peck his lip

"Don't bite your lip or you might have no cloths on at the end of the day. "

"Ooh is that a guarantee?" He asks rubbing my pants making me hard.

"Look shut up.... so your confession?" I press on.

"Oh right see when you weren't coming to school or even when you started too I uh.... well see... I spied on you. "

"Spied on me? how's that now?"

"Well see uh I have this telescope in my room and I looked at you everyday through my window before I went to school when I got home and right before I went to sleep. " He admits

"Gosh stalk much?"

"Yeah that's when I realized I had feelings for you. " He admits.

"Ooh?"

"Yeah so any other confessions you got for me?" I ask smirking

"No but something right here. " He says pointing to himself

"Ooh god can I explore it?' I ask

"Yep. " He says I go up to him and just before I kiss him I back away.

"For home. " I say

"You tease uh so not fair. " He complains and I just shrug.

"Sorry but you know what that means?"

"Your especially in bed. " He says in 'as a matter of fact way' I nod smiling.

"And don't you forget it. " I say and flick his nose as he goes off to first period and I go to my morning meetings yeah.

-- 4th period --

As my class walks in I can't help but smile as my puppy dog of a boyfriend walks through swagger on acting like he owns the joint well technically he does own partial of it. I look at the calendar and my eyes bulge out. Holy fuck!! it can't be!! I guess so the calendar is almost never wrong.

"Wow guys looks likes there's only 3 more days of school. Have you guys been practicing for graduation?" I ask them. They all nod and cheer.

"So since the school year is coming to an end as your coolio teacher you can have a free day and since you've been begging me to show the movie sinister the whole year I will ply it today for you all. " I say and the room erupts with clapping cheering and some 'fuck yes!'

"But, but just have paper out in front of you so it looks like you are working just in case we get a visit yeah? " I say and they all nod. I smile and out the movie in and push play. As I sit down and get cozy for the two hours we have Liam comes trudging up to me smiling.

"Uh class I need to talk with Liam in private so like I said paper in front of you be back in a sec. " I say and they all nod getting paper out and pay close attention to the horror film.

"Hey I've missed you. "

"I've missed you more." I say kissing him pinning him against the back door and we snogg for a good 5mins then I decide its to long

"Ok alright babe lets go back Harry might suspect something. " I say and he nods and walk back inside

Good now get to work jk jk." I laugh and they look back to the screen.

Harry's P.O.V.

As the movie just barely starts I hear a slight bang against the back door so I creep out of my seat and go over to find the source. I gasp as I see Liam pinned to the door kissing someone eith brunette feathery yet short hair. Alright li get it on!! I cheer and smile I'm about to take a picture to tease him but his partner turns around and I gasp. Louis?! I can't believe it so that's why he turned me down today wow that two timer always teasing me about falling for my teacher look who's talking now. But it's super hard not to fall for him. I groan and as soon as I see them come back in I seem to brighten up just by looking at him.

"Good now get to work jk jk. " He says and everyone turns back to the screen watching with concentrated eyes. See for whatever reason we've watched other movies and not this one he said he was saving it for something special or something like that. But this is the first one we wanted to watch cause its all the news and every bodies been talking about last week we watched the women in black it was pretty good but sinister yes!! I get back to reality and see a happy and starstruck Liam coming my way he sits right beside me and looks at the screen but I can tell he is thinking nothing of the movie but Louis as I have done myself many of times.

Liam what did mr Tomlinson want?" nothing.

"Liam. " Still nothing.

"Liam Payne. " Really?

"LIAM FUCKING JAMES PAYNE!!!!" I basically scream out and he finally shakes his head and looks at me.

"Ooh yeah what no sorry Louis I-I what oh hey Harry what's up?" I ask Liam.

"What's up? well I was wondering what he wanted?"

"Ooh nothing much just about uh......... the finals. " He lies

"Liam tell me god dammit I saw the whole thing. " I yell/whisper

"Oh I'm so sorry Harry I didn't mean to hurt you liked this but I-I fell for him I'm so sorry. " He says weeping a bit.

"Why Liam why did you kiss him?"

"I couldn't resist. "

"So there's just one more question I wanna ask. "

"What?" he asks confused.

"Are you dating Louis Tomlinson?"