Revenge

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hello there Niall. " The person says.

"H-how do you know me? who are you?" I ask curiously as they begins to tie my hands together I don't bother struggling since I see something shinning in there left pocket.

"I'm a friend. " They say which makes my heart quicken.

"Ok. " I say not really daring to ask anything else.

"Lets go. " They say and I walk behind them. We walk through a whole big lab and into a cellar.

"This is going to be your home for a couple of days just until I can get the tests done. "

"Which te-" I stop when I feel a sharp pain from my arm.

"Just a sample. " They say holding a syringe full of my blood.

"When do you usually have dinner?"

"Whenever is fine. "

"I hear you have a fast metabolism. I'll try to cook up a storm. " They seem to chuckle.

"I-okay thank you. " They nod and head upstairs leaving me alone. I groan as I realize I can't call Liam back since my phone is in my pocket and my hands are binned. Why did they need my blood?

-- 2 hours later --

I find myself snoring since it was late and I was heading to bed when they kidnapped me so it's understandable.

"Niall?........ Niall wake up. " I hear in my ear and groan.

"5 more minutes. "

"I said get the FUCK UP!" I snap up remembering I'm not at home and that's not my maid.

"Yep I'm up. " I say suddenly aware of my possible death situation.

"That's better........ I brought you food." They say and I nod

"I'm going to untie your hands but I swear to god if you try anything I will fucking kill you. " My eyes widen at this and breath hitches and my blood is cold. I just nod not trusting my voice.

"Great. " They say and I begin to much on the French fries and slurp some water. I begin to nibble on my toast and my stomach already feels better breaking down my food little at a time as it dissolves in my mouth.

"So......... your tests came out positive." I freeze and I feel the goosebumps rush up my arms drastically.

"Yeah?" I say through my succulent mouth under the soft Hawaiian bread.

"Yep......... but don't worry...... that's a good thing. " They smirk.

"Good then. " I just say shrugging

"Niall........ I'm going to tell you why you're here. " I swallow hard followed by my think saliva build up from my nerves.

"O-ok. " I stutter not sure how to take this all in at the moment.

"Niall....... my name is Harriet Samuels. " she says revealing herself tossing her draping hood over her head. My body freezes eyes widen and my nerve system just shuts down as my anxiety and fear kicks in immediately at 'Samuels'.

"Holy shit. " I say not hiding it.

"Yeah." She says and I feel sick knowing who stands before me.

"I was the one who influenced it...... just saying. " She says circling me.

"I-Influenced what?" I stutter already knowing the answer.