This guy

Louis's P.O.V.

I decide to actions in my hand and I remember Liam telling me he put a tracking device on Harry's phone so I grab my coat and for desperate measures a knife and climb in my car and speed off hitting the track button. It's moving the whole time but suddenly comes to a stop I smirk.

"I got you now Andy. " I say and wait to make sure it's Harry. I see Andy hop out and he's got a bag over Harry's head and his hands tied and is leading him into the building as he struggles. I hop out and circle the place to see if there's any other way to get in or escape cuz once I got him I need to know where I'm going that's what people always fail on is if you are going somewhere know your way out. I find a spot and just to make sure if its locked from the inside I open it which takes a bit of time since it's barred shut but I manage and find a boulder like and lean it against the wall so the door is wide open for us to run out into safety through the woods. Ok I'm coming Harry don't worry.

-- getting kidnapped --

Harry's P.OV.

"What are you doing? hang up its just a trick I know who Andy is just Harry fuck off!!" Liam yells into the phone and hangs up. I start to cry and let the tears fall. Oh god what do I do? I race up to my room and into my closet and lock it and sob quietly as possible when suddenly I hear rustling I cover my mouth so I make no sound. I hear something jingle and my the door is whipped open. I cry out as Andy stands there smirking.

"Probably should have asked for you keys back before getting me arrested." He smirks and holds his set of keys to my house and jingles them and I mentally face palm.

"How long have you been here?" I ask him.

"Enough to hear you panic and hear you scamper up here in fear which you have every right to be. " He says and grabs me and quickly stabs me on my shoulder. I cry out and place my hand over it as blood gushes out.

"Harry?" he calls I look up sniffling.

"Ha NEVER EVER EVER RUN AWAY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?! " he yells so loudly the house vibrates and I'm shaking by his power.

"Ok. " I squeak and suddenly my phone rings.

"I'll pick up the second call. " He says laughing weirdly. But my phone doesn't go off for a second time the home phone goes off and he picks it up putting it on speaker phone.

"Oh Liam my friend how are you mate?" Andy picks up.

"Who is this?" My heart stops is that who I think it is?

"Ooh who's this? this isn't my friend Liam who are you?" he asks calmly

"Doesn't matter who I am. Why are you in Harry's house?"

"Why do you care?" he asks chuckling darkly

"Let me rephrase that GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE HARRY ALONE PSYCHOPATH. " Lou scream and he just laughs Louis cares about me?

"Hahah this guy. " He laughs pointing to the phone.

Ok ok I'm guessing you're either Harry or Liam's boyfriend am I right? " my heart sinks at the stupid memory.

"I dated both. " bold.

"You dog anyways if you still care for this guy don't cause he's married to me and you won't find him here ok? Adios!" he says and hangs up. Care for me? I doubt he does.

"Good now that we have that settled lets go. " And with that he throws a bag over my head and I kick and scream but he just picks my up like its nothing bridal style and into his car. He locks the door I hear and takes his bag off me.