Guilt

Louis's P.O.V.

"I love you too Harry. " I say honestly but sigh heavily.

"But I can't be with you. " I break down

"I-I just can't. " He looks up at me his eyes beginning to water.

"What? Louis no. "

"I-I'm sorry..... you're to much for me..... I can't stand here and let you win..... look where we are Harry. Look! this is to wrong...... you need to stay away from me and Liam...... give us space ok. "

"No no Louis you can't say this to me..... ok we can make this work. Please don't let this end like this. " He pleads beginning to let the tears slip which of course brings tears to my eyes. So I turn around and sigh knowing how hard this fucking is! stop aching heart stop it!

"No Harry........ we're done...... you need to move on. You weren't there! you just weren't but Liam...... Liam was I'm not giving that up for a troublemaker like yourself. Goodbye Harry. " I say and recollect myself and storm back into the hospital as I hear light sobs behind me growing to choking. My head is itching to turn and rush back to him and kiss him all over but it takes all of me and I manage and walk back into the hospital and walk up the stairs not trusting myself to wait for the elevator and back into the plush chair right next to Liam.

"Louis? what are yo-?" I cut him off with a rough and hungry kiss.

"I'm so stupid..... so stupid I swear. " I chuckle.

"I've decided....... I want you Liam I don't want daring Harry I want a sweet protective safe Liam to love. I'll stay by your side through it all. I promise. " I say placing my hand on his and he responds with a grateful and jittery smile and laces our fingers.

"I love you Liam. " I say as the guilt rushes into me like a train an I feel horrible. I'm not lying of course I do love Liam I do but I can't feel those atomic bombs for the death of me. But I won't settle down that's all I will keep fighting I will keep pushing myself to fall for Liam and I won't give up I promise I won't give up I will fight right by his side and help him recover.

"Oh Louis...... I love you more. "

Harry's P.O.V.

"What the hell?!" I scream. I know Lou loves me more than Liam I just know he does! And if he thinks he's doing anyone any good then he's wrong. He's only doing wrong when he is lying to Liam saying he loves him. And he's certainly not doing me any good by leaving me. I mean so yes I did do all that I was sort of the slut of the school but fuck that was back then when I was stupid and reckless now I'm grown and changed I'm better I swear I am for Louis like I said I changed for him I'm not going back ever. I can prove it oh yes I can! I will wait here for him I'm going to wait until he comes our of that stupid hospital and tell him how I feel!

-- 1 week later --

I yawn looking at the hospital doors longingly..... wishing...... hoping his beautiful feathery light hair comes out with those drool worthy crinkles.

-- 2 weeks later --

Still nothing he's been at the hospital straight for 3 weeks. How long does it take?! all he did was lose some blood I honestly don't think he would have to stay this long.

-- 1 week later --

I sigh looking at those automatic double doors and cringe. I don't understand. I pick myself up and head for my car. I love Liam as my best mate and I honestly love Louis to much it hurts but..... I can't stay here. It hurts to much I can't sit here hoping he'll come out willingly and pour his heart out when clearly he made his point he isn't going to want me back i'll only be doing him wrong if I stayed and let him yell at me. So for him........ I will go. I will go and leave and leave both of them alone give them the space he said he needed and I will try my hardest not to look back after all I'm an adult now! I need to need to get a job and I need to let go and in time...... in time I shall move on as well....... I who am I kidding?! I will never move on I'm just running away from my feelings my fear building up to much it's swallowing me whole well..... oh well my fear.... has dominated.