Freaky friday

Louis's P.O.V.

Wow!! 12 months he could have his baby any day now. I'm a bit nervous but I really am happy as well. I mean yeah it's weird that we are gonna have another kid but whatever. Today Niall made me stay home since he was feeling a bit sick so I got a sub. It's to bad since I promised Harry I would tell him my secret he will not be a happy camper.

"How you feeling?"

"A bit better if you want you can go to school. I know you hate missing class you love English you can go if you wanna. "

"Are you sure cuz once I'm their I'm their and there's no turning back. " I joke. He nods

"Go teach those hooligans English. " I nod and kiss him as I was already wearing my work outfit.

"Ok bye love you see you later. " I say and take off for my car. I hop in and proceed down the familiar road and getting ready to park into the driveway but I back into someone's motorcycle and I hear a whimper. Fuck.

"OW! FUCK MY LIFE!!. " I hear someone scream and I hop out.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you alright I- zayn?" I say and I get back in my car move forward and pick his heavy bike off of him as its bleeding. Shit I'm getting sued.

"Ah mr. Tomlinson seriously?!" he screams and gets up limping and falling down now he's bleeding from his hands as he scratched his bare hand on the glass from his mirror on his bike.

"Oww motherfucker!!!" he shouts in pain. I pick him up and lead him into my room and lay him down on my desk and dial the paramedics.

"Yes Nobel high school thank you. " I hang up.

"They are on their way. "

"Oh good my body aches why did you do that?" he asks not really in a rude way but the pain in his voice way.

"Well we were both parking their and I didn't see you I'm so sorry are you gonna sue me?" I ask actually scared of him.

"No just make sure I pass this year. " He says

"Deal. " I say and I shake his free hand. We wait for the paramedics but I decide to make conversation

"You want anyone to come with you to the hospital I'm gonna come but like family or friends too?"

"Yeah can you just like get Harry. " A pang of jealousy shoots through me.

"Harry?" I question.

"Yeah Harry styles he's in your English per 4 he's my best friend. " He says and then blushes. They've done things.

"Just your friend?" I question smirking raising an eyebrow.

"Well I don't know yet. " He admits

"What did you guys do?" I ask poking him.

"Well yesterday he taught me how to kiss but then I kissed him our of free will and he didn't reject it and I assumed he liked it as he told me he loved me. " He says and my whole body freezes and I feel sick. Love? he loves him. Is he crazy?!

"Oh that's cool. "

"I know your jealous well both of us can't have him. He's Liam's. " he says.

"Liam's?" what's he mean?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean they are together. Y'know as a couple he made him happy and finally asked him to be his since he saw he had no chance with you as you're married to Mr. Horan anyways and I guess pregnant?" he says