All for Harry

Liam's P.O.V.

OMG Louis's car is here he is here for Harry he still cares enough to save his sorry ass. I understand like they got really close and everything and I know Louis still loves me otherwise he wouldn't have named him again right?

Harry's P.O.V.

After we walked in to this god forsaken place he places me in the launch room where there are a biggilion screens so he can make sure everything goes right with the sacrifices.

"Ok Harry so now you love me forever right baby?" he asks and I look him up and down and realize I'm stuck with him. If I don't he'll kill my friends and pass lovers I can't have that I won't.

"Yes of course. "

"Good. " He says and puts the cameras up.

"See love all my creations now we just need 5 people to sacrifice which you just thoughtful provided for me. "

"No please please don't sacrifice them. "

"Why ever not?"

"They are my friends...... my only friends and if you do that I will leave you. " I say sternly

"You wouldn't dare. "

"Oh but I would Ive changed Andy I'm not that little innocent broken boy no longer. " I say proudly.

"Alright I believe you. I'll let them go on one condition. " He says

"What?"

"You stay with me forever and ever when I leave. "

"Leave? leave where?"

"Well the company upgraded me. So I'm a higher businessman I can go and live in New York if you come away with me I will let your friends go." I look down. I will never see them ever again? i'll be stuck with him forever?

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Yes deal I will...... I promise. " I say and look up.

"Oh don't look so sad love you just saved lives. " He says and smiles wickedly and I nod.

"Yeah I guess so that's what friends do we look out for each other. " I say and he nods

"Good now bend over I have t seen you in awhile I need some Harry in me. " And with that he ties me to the wall and he unbuckled my pants and his and thrusts into me hard without warning and blood quickly emerges out of me.

"Sorry I'm a bit rusty. " He says. He keeps going and I sob and cry out in pain when.....

"Let him go!!" I hear and look up but I can only see a figure as my vision is blurry and he pulls his pants up.

"Later baby later let me just tell them our plans. " And I nod crying.

"Those are tears of joy..... right?" he squeezes my shoulder.

"Yeah of course. " I say and he chuckles

"Good. " He says darkly and approaches the figure.

"C'mon man I don't know you so i'll let you in on our plans. Me and Harry are leaving and being the saint he is. The deal is I let you go and and he's with me on a little business trip. " He says snickering. Oh god it's Louis. I look up and try to blink the tears away as my hands are tied up. Eventually I can see him and he looks nervous and shocked at this rate meant I just look at him with a reassuring smile. And mouth 'just go' to him and nod.

"No I won't leave him. "

"It's a shame mate you looked like you would be smart enough. " He says and stanbs him.

"No no Louis!!" I scream.

"Now Harry you never agreed what I couldn't do if they refuses did you?" and I just shake my head.

"Please please let hi go he doesn't know any better he's just a stupid teacher. " I say that stung.

"He's a teacher. Shut I have to let him go then. " He hauls him but he's out cold from shock probably and stitches him up.

"Made a deal with Obama lucky bastard I can't kill educational people." He scoffs and I nod.

"I'll call a taxi. " He says and I nod. He leaves and I find myself crying my blood is drying up by now and I realize Louis probably just saw my ding dong as it was hanging out freely all bloody though.

"Harry. Harry are you ok baby?" I hear and I lift my head.

"OMG Zayn!!! " I say and he comes out of the shadows smiling.

"Nice D baby. " He says and I blush

"Thanks babe. " I say and he chuckles and starts untying my hands.

"You came for me how did you find me?"

"Liam traced your phone. " He says and I nod smart ass.

"OMG thank you so much you are very brave for coming for me. "

"I'll always save you Harry. " He says and I smile.

"Thanks babe. " And finally he's done and I grab my pants and intertwine our hands as we race for the back gate.

"C'mon I saw a secret way out. " He says leading me out and I just follow him as we head out. He stops right before we leave and check if anyone's there. He says its clear.

"He just walked back in to the building lets go before he figures it out. " he says and we hop in the car and he speeds off.

"Oh fuck what about Liam?" I remember.

"I-I'm sorry Harry i'll drop you off at the police station tell him about Andy then i'll go back and get Liam ok I promise. " He says driving.

"Ok I trust you. " I say touching his arm as he drives.

"Thank you. " after a good 10 more minutes we reach the station and he runs to open the door for me and I run out and kiss him.

"Thank you do much zee I love you."

"And I love you. " He says and kisses me passionately then he goes off towards that god forsaken place.

"I'll meet you here ok?" he says.

"Ok. " And with that he takes off and I sit there frozen and remember I have to tell them about Andy. When I reach the inside I over my mouth. Clever boy. He must've killed them on our way up while I was knocked out or something cuz they're all dead. I cry and try and find the phone but the lines are cut and Andy still has my phone oh god please Zayn come back to me alive.

Andy's P.O.V.

"And what's this for again Liam?" I ask him clenching his neck.

"All for Harry. "

"Good now go and tell then and if he doesn't come back I swear to god I will end you all in a split second understand?" he nods and scampers off. You must be thinking why did I let him go? well he's gonna spread the news then Harry will come back to me and boom we can leave happily. I know he still wants me who wouldn't?