New life

Harry's P.O.V.

-- 3 months later --

"Babe you almost ready?!" Andy calls

"Yeah just give me a second. " I say and button my shirt up and tie my shoes gathering what I need and skip out of the house and into his car.

"You excited?"

"Sure sure I'm always happy to see Megan. " I say. Megan is Andy's sister we are going to a barbecue there.

"Oh good I am. " He shouts happily.

"Yeah. " I just says and wait till we get there we do and I say hi to everyone and I head up to the balcony I tell him I'm just gonna go for a walk though.

"Hey babe. " I say approaching him as he's talking to mike and Sanchez his work buddies

"Oh hey I was just telling the lads how we met. "

"Oh ok um look work just called I have work early tomorrow just letting you know ok?"

"Did you want to leave cause I'm fine with it an-"

"No I'm fine babe your sister volunteered. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah she said she has something planned for you later on tonight really it's fine you can sleep over if you'd like love you bye!" I say and kiss him and leave without looking back. I walk to the bench of the park I do whenever I have time and sit down and pull my phone out staring at the screen. I let the tears fall on time as usual and flick through my photos. I sob harder and harder as I get nearer and nearer to the end. My hands begin to shake as I stare at a picture with all the lads and me we are all by the pool we all dove in except zee since he can't swim and we are all smiling that's at the house party Louis threw for when we got together and the lads were accepting and they don't fall for me. I wish we could go back to those days I mean its seems like a lifetime has passed by. I remember getting into trouble for flirting with my English teacher and going to the principals office or failing a class purposely only to ask Louis for help early in the morning wow I miss those days.

"Fuck!". I shout and scrolling through my messages and stop on one.

There's no way I can explain your love words aren't good enough it's better than words Im finally falling for you ;)

He writes. This was the first time. The first day he admitted his love for me the first time he cheated on his husband the first time I got to press my lips against his and feel those sparks the first day I fell. Now look at me. I work in a building organizing stock markets and my 'husband' is a weird fucking scientist/ killer and there's nothing I can do about it. It's my new life. But I fucking chose it me nobody else to blame but me I thought I would feel good feel fucking happy I was helping others out my friends but I just feel like complete shit. I wish I could go back and run away with Louis being with him and always on the run is much better than a shit husband who you've hated long enough and tried to stay away but somehow he crawled back in and has my wrapped around his fucking finger god why..... why Andy Samuels?

Louis's P.O.V.

"Hey babe could you please change the channel Robys favorite programs is about to be on. "

"Babe?"

"Louis!!!" I shake my head

"Ooh yeah sure. " And I grab the remote and change it to Robin's favorite Chanel wow wow Wubzzy fucking loves that shit. Yeah. I seem to have problems ever since......... him. He changed my life and not in a good way either once he decided to leave me like a bitch he is I started to drink after work. I could careless about life anymore I am filthy rich now. Liam is still with me for whatever reason and Robin is growing little at a time he is really the only thing I live for I wanted to dump Liam I still do but I feel like shit if I did.