Mr. Horan.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Today as I was walking in class I really didn't mean to but I accidentally maybe kind of sorta overheard mr Tomlinson conversation and today he isn't going to be alone. For some reason he said he is getting an assistant not permanently just for the day I think.

-- the conversation --

"Are you sure you want to I mean I don't think it will be good for the baby."

"Ok ok then just be here by 10:50 since that's nutrition and we can get ready for the next class ok love?"

"Ok then bye love you. " So it must be a family member maybe his sister or something if he has any I thought he was an only child not that I think about my English teacher that's Harry sort of thing I never really understood what he saw in him I mean Liam has had such a crush on Harry now it's so stupid I don't know why he just doesn't tell him already. How do I know this cause me and Liam are best friends aside from Emma but she is off and on with us since her boyfriend Trevor is always with her. Anyways he told me in the 8th grade so he's had a crush on him forever now. And I think just because Harry likes mr Tomlinson doesn't mean Liam can't admit his feelings for him. I just want everyone to be happy like how I really wish Ed could fall for me. Anyways enough about gossip and whatnot currently it's lunch time and being the nerd I am I'm sitting on the plush bean bags in the library reading west side story for English so I might as well check it out. I go over but soon zip around as soon as I see him. His hair shinning in the sunlight through the windows directly on him showing him off perfectly. He smiles that drop dead smile that I can stare at anyday and his green eyes seem to sparkle. Suddenly I realize he is staring at me! I freak out and hide behind a bookshelves and pretend to be looking for a book when.....

"Boo!" he says and pokes me through the empty space where the books are shelved.

"Ah Ed you scared me. " I whisper/shout and he just chuckles.

"West side story?" he asks

"Yeah a English project. "

"Oh I see. " He says and I nod

"What you doing here?"

"Oh I was looking for Liam have you seem him?" Liam. Of course he was looking for him. It's always about Liam.

"Ugh no not since math. " I say and he just nods but I swear I heard a groan

"Ok well I got to go. I'll see you later mate. " He says and slaps my back and takes off. I sigh I wish he could be the one asking Liam where his boyfriend zayn is find me here smile and embrace me with a lingering kiss and we could laugh and read stupid books together and just be us. as he walks away his shoes squeak walking further and further into the corridors. Why can't he just love me back! stupid Liam Payne.

Liam's P.O.V.

Currently I'm with Harry and he is debating whether to go to photography or mythological creatures club. I just groan and shove him.

"Ok just picking the stupid mythological creatures already I know you do. Anything with English you want to join. "

"Aw thanks li. " I feel my heart skip a best as he smiles hugs me and goes to sign up. As soon as our skin touched I felt like I was on fire. As soon as he broke away I felt naked or alien just a simple gesture. I wish I didn't want him. No that's a lie I want him I just wish he would want me back. Ugh I hate this i fell for my best friend just as I didn't want to. He comes back and for some reason but hey I'm not complaining and intertwines our hands I fill the holes between our hands and now we are holding hands and he pulls me towards the steps to go back in the school I laugh and follow him no way of getting away anyways. When we finally make it to the fourth floor we enter the library and walk in I see zayn is the corner book covering his face as he reads and just lays on a bean bag causally. I grab rent and Harry grabs mythology of course and we head for zayn.