What is it?

Niall's P.O.V.

"Oh no no no no no. I know what..... they are going to do to me!!" I yell hitting the trunk of car with my arms.

"Let me out!!!" I yell banging on it with all my night.

"Please! please let me out! you don't want me! I'm weak and fat please you have to let me go!" I yell frantically panicking my anxiety kicking in full force as I struggle to breath. Ok ok focus you saw The Call. What do I do? c'mon think what can you so in this situation. Nothing's coming to mind! ok ok maybe if you just search for some paint yeah! I look around to see what's in here. I don't see much just some random dimes nickels some pennies and some empty beer bottles. I bite my lip and remember the tail lights. I begin kicking but I soon realize its a new car so there's no way those headlights are going anywhere. My eyes widen and I search my pants I find nothing then my back pockets. Nothing then I check my shoes just in case no fuck! I check my jacket and do a happy dance on the inside. Thank The Lord. I quickly dial Louis number and remember he's in the hospital then I scroll through the contacts. I spot one and smile to myself and hot dial remember to talk quietly as possibly.

"Hello?" he answer and I sigh in relief.

"Hello yes Liam I know you guys are looking for el but this is more important please. " I yell

"Oh god Niall...... what's up?" he asks annoyed it's obvious

"Well...... I've been kidnapped I-I don't know who I couldn't see. But I'm locked in the trunk and nervous please save me. "

"Ok ok Niall.... i'll just track your phone and then surprise the fucker ok relax you're going to be just fine. " I breath in and out.

"You promise you're going to track me?"

"I swear. "

"Swear on almighty god?"

"Yes ok Niall. "

"Ok thank you Liam please hurry.... I'm to young to die!" I say and hang up the phone as I realize we are beginning to slow down. I get nervous and I find myself whimpering for my life.

"Hello there Niall. " The person says.

"H-how do you know me? who are you?" I ask curiously as they begins to the my hands together I don't bother struggling since I see something shinning in there left pocket.

"I'm a friend. " They say which makes my heart quicken.

"Ok. " I say not really daring to ask anything else.

"Lets go. " They say and I walk behind them. We walk through a whole bit lab and into a cellar.

"This is going to be your home for a couple of days just until I can get the tests done. "

"Which te-" I stop when I feel a sharp pain from my arm.

"Just a sample. " They say holding a syringe full of my blood.

"When do you usually have dinner?"

"Whenever is fine. "

"I hear you have a fast metabolism. I'll try to cook up a storm. " They seem to chuckle.

"I-okay thank you. " They nod and head upstairs leaving me alone. I groan as I realize I can't call Liam back since my phone is in my pocket and my hands are binned. Why did they need my blood?

Liam's P.O.V.

After hanging up with Niall I dial Louis right away.

"Lou listen carefully this is not a joke. Niall your ex has been kidnapped. I don't know how he just called me. Please call the police and let them know anything and everything about him. " I tell him quickly.