Alone

Louis's P.O.V.

-- 10 weeks later --

Well so far I've been sitting here staring at the door hoping for my little girl and my man to come back I'm. What have I done I drove my husband away and found out my child wasn't my child. How could he? how could he cheat on me lie to me and then just leave me like I'm nothing. What am I suppose to do?

"Where have the times gone?-"

"Hello? hello? Niall. "

"Hey Lou the school called me why haven't you gone to work since.... well y'know. "

"I have to watch robin. " I make up an excuse.

"Oh well just get a nanny-"

"I will never get a nanny I have already told you this I will never get a nanny nannies are for horrible parents. "

"Well then get a relative to watch her. "

"Right like who your mom? I don't think so. "

"Look I'm trying to help a-"

"Well you aren't helping at all so just leave me alone like you left me heart broken. "

"Oh please you never loved me anyways. " My heart shatters into two.

"Never loved you?"

"No of course not I feel like the great Gatsby except I get to leave cuz Taylor didn't die!!!" he says

Fine fine then if that's how you feel so be it i'll figure it out then don't worry about me i'll try to make it. "

"Good cuz I just want you to be happy and be - "

"You don't want shit for me you hate me I don't even know why you are calling me right now. "

"Cuz I care about you I wanted to make sure you were still alive I know you love school so I just checked on you. "

"Yeah ok you probably just didn't want to take responsibility of my death if I was dead. "

"Look Louis I- "

"Hey Louis. " I stop and take in a sharp breath of air.

"Hello Taylor what's up?" I try and act calm as he is.

"Look Louis I'm sorry for what I did but I needed them I've been lonely and in a hospital I just want happiness and they provided it. Anyways he was just trying to be nice you should go back to work and get a relative or nanny to watch Ronin ok?" I just nod and he finishes the conversation.

"Ok then good bye we'll check on you later on love you. " He says and hangs up. Love you? what is wrong with him? psycho.

Liam's P.O.V.

I race up to my room and throw open my blinds. Right on time I look through my telescope and sure enough there he is. Just sitting there staring at the door like usual baby in arm sucking on his toy truck. What's wrong with him? he's never at school he just gave up. I think it was after his husband left him. Zayn told me they were married but I saw him kiss another guy I think his name was...... ugh Taylor. Yeah anyways that was like 10 weeks ago though. The school year is almost over and everyone is confused cuz our sub for English just sucks balls. Her name is Eleanor and she's just horrible I swear she is so stupid it's not even funny she started teaching us history then we told her it was an English class and she started teaching us art techniques. She's got a fucked up mind. Anyways every day I come up here to check up on him and his baby since he just sits there right I'm front of the door as if he's waiting for somebody. Probably waiting for his daughter and husband back but I don't think they are coming back.