Liam' s back?!

Louis's P.O.V.

The doctor leaves seeing that I finally told Harry right now as he said to.

"Ok then i'll come check on you in the morning is that ok?"

"Yep you're the doctor i'll see you in the morning. " He nods and leaves bumping into the doorframe as he skims his next patients file.

"Just tell me what this is all about..... why am I here?" I suddenly hear and I peak through the door.

"Well 2 things I guess. "

"Ok lay them on me. "

"Well........ 1 Zayn is dead.......... And 2 Louis is going to die from atrophy. "

"Ok an-..... WAIT WAIT WAIT WHOA WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I hear someone say angrily who the fuck is Harry talking to?

"Yeah holla!" Harry says and the person stomps loudly and Harry barged in again

"Hey what did the doc say?"

"Oh he said he will check on me in the morning since you know about it as well. " Harry nods and someone coughs from the outside Harry sort of glares at the door and sighs rolling his eyes. Whoever this person is he doesn't seem to like him much. I mean I've noticed from class and from later on he usually does that when there's an enemy around.

"Yeah you have a visitor. " He says and I nod. Dear god please don't let it by my mum she'd kill me.

"Hey Lou. " I hear and I squint my eyes nah it can't be!

"Liam's back?!" I shout stunned

"Hey. " He waves and I grab Harry

"Harry..... hazza you see him too... right?"

"Yes Liam is really back and he brought a friend. " He says and I sigh probably jay.

"Hey how's it hanging?"

"James Franco?!" I scream confused

"Yeah it's a long story. Short story is I broke up with jay and got with my babe James ok?" Liam says and I shake my head

"Got it just wouldn't have guessed him being gay. " I chuckle a bit and he shrugs

"I'm bi but currently gay I guess. " He laughs and I just shrug back.

"Ok so Lou do you really have this illness?" Liam asks looking concerned like he usually does.

"Yeah..... I sadly do have it..... I can't believe it. " I say

"Well I looked it up..... and it's the only disease that teens can get... or young adults in your case... it also could be a gene or handed down by a relative. "

"How do you catch it?" Harry asks and I can't help but laugh loudly as my eyes crinkle

"You don't really catch it.... it's a wasting away... it just sort of... occurs." I explain and Liam kicks a chair in the corner

"I just don't understand it...... you deserve so much better.... so much fucking better..... Louis you deserve the very best..... I'm so sorry I'm such a dick what I did I'm so sorry Louis William Tomlinson I wish you all the luck. "

"Is there a cure?" James asks and Harry breaks down

"No they haven't came up with a cure yet. "

"Did they give you a date?"

"No I can collapse anytime. "

"Does anything hurt?"

"Just my head. " I say honestly and they all nod.