My english teacher

-- 3 weeks later --

"Cause you've got that one thing! good night Berlin it was so great thanks for having me! goodbye everybody!" My baby shouts and falls down into the stage where the hole is.

"Baby that was great!" I say hugging him and snaking my arms around his shoulders kissing him passionately while fluttering my eyes shut.

"I love you. " I breath out

"And I love you. " He says as I nuzzle my face deep inside his neck as he strokes my hair softly.

"Ok Lou that was your last show....... now you just have to wait till we make and produce your send album ok mate?"

"Cool thanks Damon. " He nods

"Does this mean......?"

"Yeah baby....... we can get pregnant now. " I squeal and jump for joy excited.

"Well c'mon back to Doncaster! " I shout and we hop on our little private jet off to home.

-- the next morning --

Babe..... we're home. " I purr into his ear and he groans but gets up.

"C'mon baby I just want to fuck the shit out of you already!" I say.

"Whoa someone's horny. " He groans in that to die for groggy morning voice.

"Yes I am and I'm not ashamed to admit it. " With that I grab him and haul him inside for some Lilo time.

-- 1 week later --

"So are we gonna.....?"

"Um...... well we can go to the hospital together...... or..... we can uh...... just pee on a stick. "

"Why would we pee on a stick? you're the one who's going to be pregnant and who the fuck thou-"

"No love pee on a pregnant stick or whatever it shows you if you're pregnant so you don't have to go to the hospital. "

"Oh........ I knew that. "

"Sure you did li. "

"Hey I did!"

"Ok so which is it?"

"Well..... to be honest I believe we should do it the old fashion way that way I could be there to witness the holy grail and all. " I raise my eyebrow looking at him a tad bit confused. Ok?

"What?"

"The holy grail? this isn't JT and Jay Z time babe. " He laughs

"Sorry Sorry so.... shall I make the appointment?" I bite my lip.

"Yeah lets do it!" I say and he nods extending his arm to reach the telephone.

Harry's P.O.V.

"What's up Tokyo? are you ready for a show tonight?" I shout and they all cheer. I smile. I don't think I will ever get used to this.

"Alright c'mon!" I say and I lash out my new singles from my new album midnight memories most of the songs I made but like 2 or 3 my agent John made. I'm actually well known pretty much everywhere...... except the UK my own home since I know that's probably where Lou is right now. I can't believe this! I honestly can't me and him have the same career but don't even talk anymore. I mean what's up with that? I need to fix that between us I need to mend whatever I might've screwed up for us I don't care how long it takes or how long he'll hate me if there's even so much as A hint of love I'm going to fight!

Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there

I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere

I'm watching you from the stage, yeah