Private jet

Louis's P.O.V.

I don't have a private jet. Who the fuck has a private jet? I just need them all to calm down and breath and kind of just move on they have two more days of school then they can go after him but I mean I will obviously find me first no matter yes I will follow cause I love him and will fight for my hazza no matter who this fucker is he ain't nice though that's for sure. Harry Edward styles is my destiny nothing can come between us.

"Ok are we almost there fuck zee drive faster!!!" Liam calls.

"I'm going I'm going. " He says and rushes towards my house.

"Ok we're here!" They say and hop out

"Where is it Louis?" zee asks me

"Oh it's in back of the garage. " They now and run towards it. I just shake my head and walk causally towards the garage pretending to look for the keys to my 'jet'.

"Louis it's not their!!" I hear zee shout and can't help but roll my eyes at his idiocy.

"Are you sure..... OH yep Taylor must of tool it the keys aren't here either. "

"FUCK!" zee says and falls to the ground giving up in defeat.

"What do we do now?" Liam asks

"Quit you can't do anything they are up in a jet going god knows where. " I explain and they both break down sobbing and I sigh under my breath and bring them into my house where they pass out from crying. I just shake my head and log onto Harry's Facebook........... What? he gave me his password and stuff I log on and check to see maybe if he posted anything about a trip. I smirk I got you now stupid psycho. Right there in big black bold.

Heading to New York in America for my babies business can't wait to see the big apple as they call it. XD

Wow I can't believe Andy got a job in New York I can't believe Andy has a job who would hire that prick?! I certainly wouldn't. I just brush it off and decide to leave before any of them get up. I grab a random suitcase and full it up with warm shirts 3 jackets and pants 2 pairs of shorts just in case and 6 fucking beanies then I head out the door with my keys and get ready for a long flight from Doncaster to New York to get my baby. I smile at the thought and open the door and place my suitcase in the passengers seat and without hesitation take off.

Liam's P.O.V.

Great I have to pee. It's like 5 in the morning and I have to pee of course I would. I just shrug and get up sleepily and head towards the loo but I accidentally walk into Louis room. My eyes peel open widely when I realize he's not here. Then I just forget it he's probably shopping and I did the loo and do my business in piece when I realize its 5 in the morning and I jump up and look in his room again and in his closet and the kitchen and living room the couch and the other bathroom and flip out I flip the bed Zayn is on and he snaps awake

"Take what you want it's not my house and- Liam?!" he yells in aggravation

"Ok anyways Louis missing!!"

"Sis you check the bathroom?"

"No no maybe I should check ever inch of the house an- of course I did idiot!" I yell and he groans but nevertheless gets up and dressed.

"Ok where would he go?"

"I-I don't know Niall's?" I nod it's a possibility.

"Where does he live now?"

"Yeah I really know. " He groans

"Right uh ok lets see....." I try and remember but just can't.