Moments

Harry's P.O.V.

So right now I am in my room looking upon everything surrounding me while listening to miss movin on. I don't understand why this can't be eh can't I just move on its Independence Day. OMG I'm so tired of missing them I just want to see them and never let them go. Yes I am saying THEM because I can't decide who I love the most because honestly I love them both so fucking much.

"Zayn is so tough sweet and loving. While Louis is nice and protective. " God it's so hard to move on and if not to pick one. Whenever I have these sort of feelings I feel like complete shit for doing what I did this is one of those moments. Suddenly my laptop pings and I sit up from my weird giraffe pose I was in on the couch. I look up and blink my eyes. This isn't possible!!! I close my eyes and rub them then I open them back up and shake my head. I click 'answer' and there faces show up on screen.

"Zayn, Louis lads is that really you?"

I ask stunned as to why they are contacting me.

"Harry?" Lou asks tears begin to downpour.

"Yeah yeah it's me how are you lads?"

"O-ok how are y-you hazza? are you alright I swear i'll mess him up an-"

"Don't worry zee I'm fine really I-I'm fine. Just....... happy. " They begins to frown

"To see you!" I suddenly say and they brighten to a smile

"We've missed you..... so much. "

"Really?"

"Of course hazza you were our life Lou left his husband for you I can't begin to feel what he must be feeling right now. I only just got with you and your crazy ex comes back and you walk out on us how do you think you left us?! Life is so much harder without you here. "

"I-I'm sorry I truly am I thought I was doing everybody a huge favor. Leaving Liam with Lou and you with Ed. Me with my psychopath boyfriend. "

"How is Andy anyways?" Lou suddenly says

"Eh he's Andy y'know how he is my job is supper boring of course and I-I just can't believe what I have to do and how this all turned out I didn't picture this like it in any way. I can tell you that much."

"Well I sorry maybe me and zee can sooth you with a song yeah?"

"Sure guys. "

"Ok this is a brand new song by tommo and zee hope you like it. "

Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life

Your voice

Your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say