Cutting

Louis's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just did. I feel like complete shit and I also am completely dizzy and utterly lost.

"Z-z-zeeeeeeeeeeee?" I slur not being able to get anything out. With this I drop the bloody knife and collapse letting my blood gush out.

-- 4 days later --

"Louis. Louis. Louis can you hear me mate?" I hear someone calling me. My arm hurts like a bitch and my head does too.

"Louis Tomlinson!!!" someone's begins to scream.

"Yes?" I try to answer back without slurring I'm not sure if I accomplished it though.

"Are you alright?" I hear and I try to look up but everything is fogged

"I-I...... I-I can't see. " he chuckles

"It's alright you're going to be like that for awhile. " I hear the same person reply

"For how long?"

"I don't know let me ask the doc. " So that wasn't the doc?

"He said a couple days maybe. " I nod well I think I do anyways.

"Why did you do it?" he asks

"Well I miss Harry and I together. " I say truthfully.

"Really?"

"Yep. But I guess it doesn't matter now since he's engaged I-I have to move on. "

"Oh. " He says and I just nod.

"Well that's ok you can maybe say hi to your son and daughter and be happy again. " They say and I try to widen my eyes

"My son yes. But my babe girl or really not my girl is with my ex husband far away. "

"I would guess again. " Again my eyes won't open.

"Why is that?"

"Cuz.... I'm Niall. " (Mind blown!)

"Really?"

"Can't you tell babe?" I hear and this time my eyes open with my teary eyes.

"OMG Niall!!" I shout and hug him as he laughs making my body vibrate.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard you returned to your habits. "

"Cutting. " We say in unison. There was a time where I looked to cutting as a daily solution.

-- flashback --

"Hey Niall did you make our reservations hon?" I ask him

"No fuck I forgot i'll call don't worry about it Lou we'll get in. " That was the third time I cut out of frustration making a small X on my underarm.

-- flashback of my first cut ever --

"Babe it's time to go. " I call up to Niall as he is getting ready for our first year anniversary.

"Ok i'll be right down. " He calls down and I nod tapping my hand on the railing lightly waiting for my boyfriend.

"Ready!" he says and he comes trudging down his hair spiked up and he is smiling and he just had his braces taken off and he's wearing a black tux for our fancy restaurant at Ritz. I smile and take his hand lacing them together and head for the car.

"Oh wait I forgot my phone. " he says and I nod and suddenly I hear a ping and I look on the side of my leg and roll my eyes. His phone is in the cushion of the car seat. I pick it up and just set it down and call out to him.