Too?

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Hello Zayn. " I gasp OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. I can't fucking breath.

"A-A-Andy. "

"Hello zee how are you?" he asks

"I'm ok I've been better. "

"Oh what's wrong can I help?" I face palm. Yes actually hand over my fucking boyfriend kidnapper!!!!

"YES DICKFACE!!!!" I don't care about sleep anymore.

"Ooh ok how?" Can I travel through this phone?

"WHY DONT YOU LET HARRY GO?!" I scream agitated

"Pfff let him go? Zayn he came on his own will ask him yourself. " And there's rustling.

"Hello?" his sweet and soft voice comes over and I feel relieved.

"OMG baby are you alright?!" I ask worried

"Yeah I'm fine zayn. "

"Oh good don't worry hazza I'm on my way over right now ok babe?"

"Well ok bu-" I cut him off

"Yeah I know don't worry I love you!" and I hang up.

"Liam Liam get up get up!" I shout jumping on his bed.

"Ugh what the hell zee?" he asks groggily.

"Yeah I know but Andy just called they know we are here lets go!"

"Can't you just want till morning ugh." He asks covering his face with a pillow.

"No it can't fucking wait!!!!" I scream in his ear and he hops out of bed and into cloths.

"Good lili!" I say and get up and fix my hair. Don't worry Zayn dexter is on his way!

Louis's P.O.V.

Fucking finally!!! I just arrived at the hotel they are staying out and hop out hauling my suitcase behind me.

"Let me help you with those sir. " A bell boy says grabbing my bags and walks next to me.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" an elder man with slick black hair and a thin mustache asks.

"Um yes one room just for the 2 days please. " I say and he nods writing words down on a lil pad.

"Name please. "

"Tomlinson. " I say

"First name?"

"Louis. " He nods again

"Here you go rm 145. "

"What about the payment?" I ask curiously

"Oh that's when you leave. " He explains and I just nod.

"Ok thank you!" I start to head to my room but I see a certain somebody and my blood boils inside of me.

"ANDY SAMUELS!!!! I yell and he turns around and blinks then seems to bawl.

"Dude, dude you're here too?" he says still laughing In-between sentences.

"Too?" I ask curious who else would be here- no fucking way!

"Yeah didn't you come with the other lads too?"

"No are they here?"

"Dude they're up there interrogating my poor hazza. "

"Your hazza. " I say pinning him to the nearest wall to my right.