I love you

Niall's P.O.V. (You're welcome)

Why do you care anyhow?!" he shouts back just as loud.

"I love him. " I finally admit and accept to myself

"Love him?" he asks confused

"I do. " I say

"Then why did you leave him?!"

"I don't know I was an idiot didn't trust him but I know now he's the only for me. " I answer not seconding guessing myself or answer.

"Ok then lets get you to that hospital." I nod and realize he has yet to tell me the name of this illness he's in for. Nice.

"Ok one more quick question. "

"Why bother?"

"Why bother?..... this is my husband you're talking about. "

"I believe the correct term is ex husband. "

"Well yeah but once he forgives me and see how much I was a fool and shit he'll love me you'll see. "

"Sure sure well we are here. " I jump for joy only to be crushed realizing he meant the airport.

"Great. " We hop on and I get ready to fall asleep when.....

"Uh Niall..... can I ask you a question?"

"Um sure. " I say

"How old were you two when you got married?"

'Well...... we were actually turning 18. " I admit we did marry young but anyone can look at twilight.

"Oh ok. "

"Why?"

"I want to get married but I don't want to rush Liam into things y'know?" my eyes widen

"Marry?! Liam as in Liam Payne Louis's student as well?!"

"Um I guess. "

"Wow. "

"Or better known as Louis ex. "

"No no James keep up.... that's Harry."

"No he also dated Liam Payne when you left he started to date him take care of Robin and even helped with his career then he dumped Lou and went out with jay and cheated on him.... with me and now we are finally together I'm so glad I'm tired of hiding it. "

"Wow. He dated both of his students.... trippy. " He shrugs and falls asleep as do I for its a long trip home.

-- a few hours later --

"Hey hey..... Louis lover we're here. " I hear as someone pokes me probably James. God that sounds so fucking weird as James Franco pokes me ha!

"

"Hey sleepy pants lets go!" he says and I nod and hop off the comfy seat and onto the ramp where I hear the drum of the rain oh how I missed the pouring rain. I mean it rained out in Florida but then we moved to Australia it doesn't really rain much out there. We arrive shortly after at the hospital and I literally sprint out of the car and into the hospital doors and getting a visitors pass

"yeah hi I'm Louis Tomlinson's husband."

"Wait I'm sorry his husband is already here.... are you his brother?" I look at her cursed and my eyebrows furrow his husband is already here?

"I'm sorry you said his husband is already here is that right?"

"Yes. Harry Edward Tomlinson that's his husband. "