Ew you're gay?

Louis's P.O.V.

"El come one babe." I say as she waves to her friends and I smile and grab her waist as she sits on my lap and I lean forward and kiss her lips.

"Where are we going?" she asks and I just smirk.

"It's a surprise babes don't spoil it." I say and she giggles nodding frequently. I put a cloth over her and help her walk into the big room full of balloons and a spotlight and hanging stars.

"Well since I know how much you hate embarrassment and trip over your own two feet..... I thought we could dance...... alone." I say and take the blindfold off of her and her mouth twitches into a huge smile across those lovely lips.

"OMG Louis did you do all this babe?" she asks completely surprised.

"Of course I put a-lot of effort into it." I smile and she does to and hugs me

"May I have this dance?" I ask like a gentlemen that I am and she blushes and nods taking my hand as I lead us to the dance floor as the spotlight finds us and is one us as my hands are securely around her waist and hers on my shoulders.

"Of course Lou let's dance!" she cheers and we dance the night away in an empty stadium.

--The night he turned gay completely --

"Lou are you there?" I hear el call I try to focus on her slim body shape and find myself laughing. Do I really sleep with that? I ask myself in my mind as I look over her every detail carefully.

"I'm here el." I slur as I walk towards her my head spinning my stomach sloshing and my mind fogged a beer in hand.

"Oh god Lou you smell...... anyways have you been drinking much? My best friend Eric wants me to come over... he says it's important." I look at her confused letting the words sink I a couple of seconds so I can process them.

"Um..... s-sure." I try to say right and I walk slowly and carefully to the car and she hops in the passenger seat as I begin to drive.

"A-are we coming back to Nick's p-party?" I ask looking forward.

"Um..... I don't know maybe." She says looking at her phone and I just nod to myself not daring to turn anything on and just focus on driving and arriving at Eric's safely. We arrive eventually and I shake my head and she hugs me and kisses my lips and whispers a 'be right back' and walks up to his driveway as I finish up my beer.

--1 hour later--

Currently I am on my phone playing angry birds drunk as I feel the buzz begin to kick in. I have a slight headache and need to piss from all the beers. I climb out of the seat and the ground begins to sway side to side and I only use one eye and I walk up to Eric's driveway and walk in and waltz straight to the bathroom and lift the seat up and release. I sigh in relief and flush then put the seat back down and wash my hands finding some pain killers in the cabinet I immediately take them knowing I'll need them.

"Hi how you doing?" someone says and I fall to the ground scared and put my hand over my heart.

"Holy shit you scared the shit out of me." I say as my heart thumps louder.

"Sorry didn't mean to....... Names Niall by the way." My high is long gone by now probably from the adrenaline coursing through me from the good scare.

"Oh ok hi...... you related to Eric?" I ask confused to know why he has someone over that isn't family.

"Nah.... Just his friend was over but his girlfriend is here now so they are screwing I think? I can hear moaning anyways." I nod and decide to sit on the couch to wait for el- wait a second.