⏳ Day 5 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

I slipped my work shoes on and took a deep breath. I didn't know rather or not Eric was gonna be okay or if he's alive. I couldn't even go to sleep last night I was so worried.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I walked out the back entrance to my car when I froze. "So this where you been hiding?" Jordan asked leaning on my car. I swallowed.

"H-how did you find me?" I asked. He smirked and stood up walking towards me. "You know I was born and raised here, I know my way around and I know people" I was silent.

"So who house you hiding out at? Yo boyfriend?" He asked. I shook my head. "No-" "Cause he sure as hell don't give a fuck about you. Leaving you here alone" I shook my head.

"You don't get it do you? Im hiding from you, Jordan. I don't give a fuck as long as im far away from you....." I started. He frowned. "I'll be fine, all I need is myself" I said.

He clenched his teeth and grabbed my neck and pinned me against the brick wall. "You think your smart?" He asked me. I grabbed his hand trying to get him off of me but he was to strong.

"Just let me go" I said. He looked into my eyes. "I can't.... If I can't have you no one can" I looked up at the sky trying to breath.

"Hey!" Jordan let go of my neck letting me fall on the ground. I heard him running away while the other dude stayed behind.

"Aye, can you hear me? Im calling the police now" he said. I caught a glimpse of him before I closed my eyes.

"Girl you scared me half to death" Juliet said. I blinked my eyes a couple times looking up at her. "What happened?" I asked. She sighed.

"This guy that lived in your building saved your life. You probably wouldn't be here right now" she said. I was silent letting everything come back to me.

It was a knock on the door getting my attention. "Come in" I said lowly. The door opened and a tall black man walked inside with some flowers in his hand.

"I'll leave you two alone" Juliet said. She smiled and stood up from the bed stepping out the room. "Uh...I got you some flowers" he said. O smiled a little and took them out his hand.

"Thank you" I said. He nodded and wiped his hands on his pants. "Im the guy-" "That saved me, thank you" I said. He smiled.

"No problem.... For a second there I thought you were a goner" I nodded slowly. "Im Maurice" he said. "Aaliyah" I said. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I heard another knock on the door making me sigh. "Come on" I said. I looked up when the door opened and smiled when I saw Eric stepping inside. I sat the flowers down and stood up pulling him into a hug.

"Omg, I was so scared" he chuckled and hugged me back. He then pulled away and looked at Maurice. "Uh, Eric this is Maurice. He saved my life" I said. Eric nodded and shook Maurice's hand.

"Thanks" Eric said. Maurice nodded his hand. "Well, I should go. I just wanted to check on you" Maurice said. I smiled. "Thank you" I said again. He smiled and walked out the door.

"What happened to you?" Eric asked. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. "My ex happened..... Somehow he knew where I was" I mumbled. Eric frowned.

"You didn't talk to the police?" I shook my head. "Nah.....not yet anyway" I said. "You should now, he can get away" I was silent. "Aaliyah-"

"Im fine okay, I might just go to a hotel and hide out there" Eric shook his head.

"No" I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Eric it's not like you can protect me, I'm fine I'll go to the police when I'm ready but for now im just worried about where im gonna sleep tonight" I said.

Eric was silent. "And you shouldn't even be here right now, didn't you have a seizure not to long ago?" I asked. Eric licked his lips nodding his head.

"Yea.. im feeling better. Im worried about you" I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "You need rest E.... Dont worry about me" I said. He sucked his teeth and nodded.

"Aight, let me know when you stop being an ass" I raised a brow and watched him walk out the door. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath.

********

Voтe/Coммenт! ☄

Eхcυѕe тнe mistakes!

************************************

Eric in the multimedia