⏳ Day 23 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"So...you two are engaged?" Eric sighed and nodded his head. "Yes Rebecca we're engaged" He said. She looked at me up and down nodding slowly.

I frowned wondering what the hell was her problem. "Well....okay" she said pulling out some files. "I want nine separate accounts for each of my kids" Eric said. Rebecca nodded her head.

"Alright...I can do that. What about your three houses?" She asked looking up at us. I looked at Eric who was deciding.

"Uh..." He shrugged. "Keep the three" Rebecca nodded. "And who's names will they be under?" She asked. Eric licked his lips.

"Aaliyah Haughton, My parents and.....Tomica Woods" I frowned a little. "Alright... Now Ruthless records" Eric nodded.

"I want my record label to be under my wife's name and anything else I own I want it to be passed down to her" Rebecca nodded her head. "Alright" she wrote all of this down.

"Now...since you two will be married" she sighed. "Legally...Aaliyah I will be your Lawyer" I nodded my head.

"Okay" "Anymore questions?" She asked. Eric and I shook our head no. "Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me" We nodded and stood up at the same time. "Thanks Becca" she smiled.

"No problem E" I looked at them both closely. Eric and I walked out of her office and made our way out to the car.

"Y'all obviously had history" I said stepping inside the car. Eric sighed. "Its not like that" Eric started. "It was a one time thing...plus she's married" I frowned.

"Wait...she was married before or after y'all had sex?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. Eric licked his lips.

"After" I scoffed. "Damn" I mumbled. Eric started up the car. "You hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea but I wanna order some Pizza and wings" I said. Eric nodded his head in agreement.

"Yea" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I wasn't gonna ask him about the whole house thing with Tomica...I understand why he gave her the house she is gonna be raising two kids on her own.

When we got to the house I stripped and ordered pizza. I wrapped my arms around Eric's waist and laid my head on his chest.

********

Vote/Comment

Excuse the Mistakes!

************************************

Aaliyah in the multimedia