⏳ Day 27 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"He's still unconscious! You can't give him anything?!" Kathie yelled. I folded my arms across my chest.

"No...I'm sorry ma'am this is actually part of the virus there's nothing we can do unless he wakes himself up" As soon as I heard those words there was nothing stopping me from

"It's gonna be okay right? I mean he's only unconscious he's not gone" I said. Dr. Henry looked at me with sympathy.

"I'm so sorry" He finally said. Kathie bust out in tears and grabbed onto Richard for comfort. I laid my back against the wall looking up at the ceiling.

I fell onto the floor and pulled my legs up to my chest. Kathie sat beside me and pulled me into a hug. "It's gonna be okay.... He's strong he's gonna wake him self up" Kathie said. I nodded my head and wiped my tears away.

I leaned into my seat and stared at Eric. He looked so peaceful. I stood up and walked over to him touching his curls. "You gonn pull through" I whispered.

I grabbed his hands and sighed before grabbing my purse. I grabbed my clippers and began clipping his fingernail's.

"I swear you stay with claws like you Freddy Krueger....." I said with a small laugh.

I smirked and sighed sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's all my fault...I never should've left you. I should've stayed like I was supposed to" I said. I grabbed Eric's hand.

It was silent. The only thing I could hear was the beeping sound of the heart monitor that was right beside his bed.

I got up and laid beside E on the empty space beside him. I locked our fingers together and kissed his lips. "I love you."

*******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

************************************

Aaliyah in the multimedia

>> (Day 28 is private) <<
Anyways, enjoy♡.