⏳ Day 10 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Then where are you gonna go Liyah? You know my situation" I sighed. "Any where but here...I don't know anyone here and...never mind Ma"

"Aaliyah" I shook my head as if she could see me. "If you don't want to help me it's fine..im fine don't worry about me."

"Aaliyah-" I hung up the phone cutting her off. I ran my fingers through my long hair and sighed thinking about my next move.

I'm not so comfortable staying at Eric's house any more after that fight and the situation about Tomica....I know what I saw and the fact that he's so blind when it comes to that girl makes my skin crawl.

I hate her. I don't even know her and I hate her. I stood up and was on my way downstairs when I stopped and turnt back around feeling the urge to throw up.

I ran in the bathroom and pulled my hair up letting everything out.

Eric P.O.V

"You don't believe her?" Dre' asked. I shook my head. "Hell nah....Tomica don't even like his ass, why would she be associating wit him? I don't even know if Aaliyah is working for him." Dre' nodded slowly.

"Aight, but look at it this way....why would she go through all this shit witchu if she was playing you?" "For money" I said.

"Right..money that she doesn't have E, didn't you tell me she was staying at a motel before you gave her your keys nigga?" I was silent.

"So what you trying to say? My babymama working with my enemy?" Dre' shrugged. "I'm saying maybe Aaliyah wasn't lying..." I laid back and looked up at the ceiling.

"So congratulations! You lost the only female that cared about your ass and not your money." Dre' stood up.

"Imma be up here at the end of the week, I expect you and Liyah to be on good terms by then can you do that?" I sighed. Dre' smirked and gave me some dap.

"Imma see you" Dre' said. I nodded. "Aye...have you talked to the rest of the boys?" I asked. Dre' sighed.

"Yea....but it's still hard on them E give em' some time" I nodded slowly. "Oh aight" Dre' gave me a half hug before walking out the door.

Aaliyah P.O.V

I tapped my fingers on the hospital bed and looked up at the time. I had to be at work in a couple hours and this lil clinic wasn't going fast enough.

I licked my lips and stared up at the time watching every second past by. I saw the door open on the corner of my eye making me take a sigh of relief. "Miss. Haughton?" I nodded and sat up a little.

"Yes" she nodded and closed the door behind her. "I'm Dr. Fields" I smiled a little and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you" I said.

"You too" I took my hand back and folded my arms across my chest. "So....what's wrong with me?" I asked. Dr. Fields sighed before speaking.

"Well you're not pregnant" I took a sigh of relief. "Thank God" I mumbled. "Your probably just stressed, you haven't been eating a lot have you?" I shook my head.

"No, not really" I said. She nodded. "Please eat something and just take the day without stressing alright?" I nodded my head.

"You having any more problems? Suicidal thoughts or?....." I shook my head cutting her off. "No, none of that" I answered. She nodded.

"Great I'll have you sign at the front desk and your free to go" I nodded and grabbed my purse. "Thank you" I said.

I walked out the room and began walking down the hall. "You're very lucky Miss. Woods your baby should be healthy and strong." I frowned a little turning around when I saw Tomica talking to a doctor.

"Thank you Dr. T..." She said. I was walking to the front desk without making any eye contact with her. But then she stood behind me tapping her foot on the floor. I kept quiet not trying to start any drama in this clinic.

"Aaliyah?" I sighed once she said my name. I slowly turnt around and looked up at her tall frame. She was about the same height as me.

"You following me now?" She asked. I scoffed and shook my head. "You wish...." I mumbled turning back around.

"Mhmmm right and what are you doing here?" She asked. I sighed trying to ignore her. "Oh you don't wanna talk now? How about tell me how the hell you saw me the other day" I froze a little turning around.

"So that was you....and you lied to Eric" she smirked and shrugged. "It was a little lie...and besides I knew he wouldn't believe you anyway" I was silent taking this in.

"So unless you don't wanna get yourself into something you can't get out of....I advise you to stay out my business and stay further away from Eric" I raised a brow watching her walk into another line.

I shook my head and turned around walking out the Clinic.

******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!